“Average stay”

Ranked #31 of 282 Kuta B&B and Inns
Singapore, Singapore
“Average stay”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Hotel is close to lots of restaurants and few minutes walking distance to the beach. Room had a smell.. like sewage. However, it was spacious and toiletries were provided in the room. Staff were accommodating and friendly although we encountered one grumpy staff at the desk. They had a little pool that's good enough to refresh you from a hot sunny day. Breakfast was okay.

I wouldnt really recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Bunnchen

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Good value accommodation in Kuta.
Location - convenient - walking distance from the beach, shops and restaurants, and Waterbom park is extremely close
Facilities - great - lovely pool and nice room
Service - good

Great quiet escape from the hustle and bustle in Kuta

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Coffs Harbour, Australia
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I stumbled across Radha BAli through Trip Advisor- what a great find. Excellent communication by email before my arrival,prompt Airport pickup and a large very clean room with fantasic facilities. It is located down a small lane, which has a warung and a few small stores in.
The staff were friendly and helpful- The pool is beautiful and the whole hotel is run well.
Great place if you want to be near the action of Kuta,but not right in it! Perfect for a stopover before flying out or coming in

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

Just spent a week at the Radha. Lovely Hotel, friendly and helpfull staff. Room was clean and spacious, would recommend and happily stay again. Hotel transfer was on time and very polite and helpful. Both Western and Indo Breakfast choices were excellent. Pool is very inviting, clean and well shaded. Great location for all activities in Tuban.

Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
jakarta
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I booked radha hotel through agoda website.I went to radha with my family, we are 7 adults.
I booked 3rooms, 2 are deluxe room, the rest is pool view for 3 people capacity. Overal, hotel service is very good. The problem is only the water in bathroom a little bit salty and deluxe room view is wall.
When we came to Bali and went back to airport, I ordered airport transfer.the airport transfer ia very helpfull and increase our comfort level. Radha is also provide car rent and the driver that assigned is very kind, polite,and understand about bali.

• Stayed February 2013
Darwin, Australia
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Have just returned from my second stay at Radha Hotel Bali. This is a great "budget" hotel in an ideal location to be able to walk around Kuta. It was good to see familiar faces of the staff from our first visit. Our breakfast was always cooked fresh for us each morning and our room was cleaned every morning with fresh towels being provided daily. The aircon worked well and the pool was very inviting and refreshing after a hot day of walking around kuta shopping (the water was always clean).
Our refridgerator broke down and we reported it to reception on our way out at 9:30am, by the time we returned to our room at 2:00pm, a brand new fridge was being installed for us! Great service Radha. Staff always greeted us on entering and exiting the hotel each day.
I will definately stay Rahda Hotel again when I visit Bali.

Room Tip: I recommend the ground floor rooms these have direct access to the pool and there are no stairs to n...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ljackson11
Stirling, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I had no problems with the lodging -- clean room, hot shower, made bed -- things you can get elsewhere perhaps at a lesser price. My problem is the management of this hotel. When I checked in I said that I might stay two nights -- see how it goes. The next morning I went down to pay for another night (easier than packing up), I was told I had to vacate the room because they just gave it to someone coming later. They wanted to put me in another room with virtually no windows (looking at a wall) at the same price! I said, no thanks. So, no, I can not recommend this hotel but I've seen worse!

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms 4 and 5; 6 & 7 are good -- upstairs overlooking the pool. Don't expect...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled solo