“Great affordable local and burger bar”
Review of Warung MAX!

Warung MAX!
Ranked #102 of 1,215 Restaurants in Kuta
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: Indonesian, Italian, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pizza & Burger house and best cocktail bar, prices start only $1 (10.000 Rp)! Open every day, live music and dj, backpackers and surfers meeting point.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great affordable local and burger bar”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite eatery in Kuta. Great and friendly staff and the local food is excellent. Very well priced! Rather have a burger here than at Burger King for the same price... Open from 7 am to midnight.

• Indonesian first
Milan, Italy
“THE BEST”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I was in Bali for holiday and I tried Warung Max, if you want a good place to eat great food and meet friendly people so this is the best one. Nice place where you can drink good cocktail with relaxing atmosphere, Kind waiters and good cook are Warung MAX secret.
I advice Warung MAX to everybody.

Padua, Italy
“stop fondamentale nei miei viaggi a Bali”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Every time that I come in Bali, at list one time, I have to come to eat here!
The food is very good, I use to eat Mexican dishes but the Pizza it's good as well. Good prices for the food and the beer is always cold! and the cocktails are very good!!! Highly recommended!

• Visited June 2014
“One of the highlights of my holiday”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I came across it on my first night in Bali and found that it was incredible. The atmosphere, service, food and drinks, were all outstanding. I tried many different meals during my time there and found it all to be exceptional. Its a great place to start the night especially with a wide variety of drinks, from daiquiris to shots of tequila. When I next come to bali I will definitely be going there again! Its better than any other restaurant i experienced throughout my time in bali.

Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favourite restaurant/bar in bali”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stopped here one night just for a few drinks and ended up coming back probably 6 or 7 times for dinner and drinks. The service was absolutely amazing and the owners Andrea and Lily always showed us an awesome time.

The food was absolutely spot on, we stuck to mainly the Mexican dishes and the Pizza as well and we never regretted it. Good prices for the food and the beer is always cold! Good range of daiquiris and margaritas as well. Highly recommended!

1 Thank Campbell D