“Exceed my expectations, Good value of money”
Review of Ibis Bali Kuta

Ibis Bali Kuta
Ranked #83 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Stay for one night for only 350,000 IDR and breakfast included for 2 persons. Hotel located in jalan raya tuban. Only 5 minutes to the airport, and there are plenty eateries, convenience stores and souvenir shop nearby the hotel.

Ask for airport transfer, the driver was very fantastic, treat me like VIP guest. The check in very fast and efficient, got my room in 125.

The room very clean, and i think bigger than other ibis hotel in indonesia. The bathroom was small but it have a good layout, so it met my expectation. Room with some storage and table desk with tea and coffee maker.

Various tv channels with good signal and moreover Internet very fast.

I impressed and never think to get a good service like that on that day. Ask for a taxi, and the staff ask me where i want to go. I just want to go to the beachwalk mall in kuta and he offered me to drop me to my destination for free though it was not far, but that area must be jammed on that day. Really appreciated with this initiative.

could not comment for a breakfast since i asked a breakfast in the box (croissant and bread)

Again, i really impressed with all aspect that is had. Very recommended hotel for guest who need a good accomodation with a good room rate plus high level of the services offered.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Adhiegunadharma
IbisBaliKuta, General Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear Mr. Adhiegunadharma,

We appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience regarding your recent stay at Ibis Bali Kuta. It was a great pleasure reading your post and I appreciate your trust towards of Ibis Bali Kuta, your comments have been shared with the team and they were indeed pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay.
We would like to thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Should you need any further assistance or inquiry regarding your future stay, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at reservation@ibisbalikuta.com or call us at +62-361-756 500.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Although this hotel is quite new (just 1 year old),still feeling a great stay and comfy here , Stayed during APEC promo, i got 1 room for under 25USD including breakfast,dining voucher,etc. , so what would i expect from this rate? a wonderful price-to-quality ratio experience!, great!. When i came here the staff greeted me so politely, check-in proccess was not so fast but still efficient, i e-mailed the Hotel a few days before check in to request a connecting room (as i book 2 rooms), and they said the'll give a priority to me, and when i asked about it while checking-in, she said it's available, good!.. the lobby itself quite cozy with a deep traditional balinese ornament (The receive a certificate from "Indonesian World Records Museum" for that ideas too). whenever i met the staff, they were nice & helpful. Entering the rooms, it really clean, spotless, Air-con works fine/ the bathroom itself, very clean, stinkless although its capsule-style, the shower pressure is good! noticeably this hotel is still new. As a budget traveller who concern about a comfy-feeling, this room got my needs, a budget hotel with a hotel-room feels, a good night sleep everyday! eventhough i've never been tasting Ibis (red) before. So far the best budget hotel i've been in Bali. Expecting a same breakfast menu everyday? nope, 3 nights i stayed here they give 3 different choice of food everyday. its simple, slightly below average but really fulfill my hunger in the morning. Ibis said that they'll give one corner that offers a local traditional cuisine, and they did it, even with different Balinese food everyday!. Surrounding? lots of food stalls and 3 choice of minimarket, One of them is my favourite "Nasi Pecel Bu Tinuk" just at front of this Hotel. The Cons for me.. No Swimming pool, and minibar (fridge) because i really need it. If you are renting a car or bike, or being okay to use taxis everywhere, this hotel is a good choice as its not close to the Kuta Beach, or some Bali major attractions actually. But close to the Airport (they offers an Airport Pick-up for IDR 50k). Overall, i had a great experiences with this Hotel, and definitely would stay here again, so far feels so good for what Accor Hotels Group offers. Of course my expectation may not so high as i got a promo room rates, but even their normal published rate was a true good value & reasonable, My Advice, if Ibis Bali Kuta can keep their hotels look new, and fresh, that's perfect!. and i'll be waiting for the next great deals, haha!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank raldi a
IbisBaliKuta, General Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Mr. Raldi A.,

Thank you so much for the positive comments on your recent stay here at Ibis Bali Kuta. Your comments have been shared with the team and they were indeed pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Modern clean and new Ibis Hotel nice rooms and the newer upgraded bathroom pods. Friendly helpful staff, with free hotel wide wifi, and a useful free weight gym ( up to 16 kg)

Location wise it is a 10 minute drive from Kuta beach, and I would say a 20 minute walk, but there is so much construction work on the roads it would be much longer.

They can arrange an airport pickup /drop off for IDR50,000 which is cheaper than most cabs, so pre book.

Breakfast buffet is mix of Asian/ Continental and is worth a try, there is a convenience store next door and a handful of local restaurant in the areas.

My only suggestion is if you are looking to stay in this area, then this is the hotel.
If you want Kuta beach, this isn't the hotel

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Seemonkey
IbisBaliKuta, General Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Dear Mr. Seemonkey,

We appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience regarding your recent stay at Ibis Bali Kuta. It was a great pleasure reading your post and I appreciate your trust towards of Ibis Bali Kuta and i would like to thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I expected more as I have stayed in Ibis BKK and this is kind of 1/10 to me. It was 7/10 for Ibis hotel in BKK based on a budget brand. Toilet in Ibis Kuta Bali was very small. Overall its still ok if u r on budget fr travelling.
Money paid fr this room is still ex for me compare to the quality. It should have been a cheaper rate.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Stayed at Ibis Kuta for 2 nights. When booked, I thought the location right in the Pantai Kuta (beach area) but actually it is in Jalan Raya Kuta... Since I was coming for business, it wasn't a big issue but for vacation can be an issue as it is not actually in the central of the attraction.
Hotel is fairly new (1 year old) and still very nice and well maintained. Room size is rather small but functional (typical Ibis), bathroom is very small, maybe inconvenience for some one with bigger figure. Bed is fairly comfy and bed sheets are still very white and clean (not so easy to find in other Ibis chain). However found some stain on the towels and quite worn out.

One suprising thing, the hotel was asking me for Rp 15,000 extra for extra pillow! This is the first time I heard staying in any hotel chain. Not a big amount of money but I don't think it is very common for a 3 star hotel asking for extra money for the pillow. They do provided 3 pillows in the room but they are too soft to my liking so I need to pile them over.

Internet was free and had very decent speed. Didn't use the restaurant facility but when I asked, they only offer 10% discount for Accor Advantage Plus member! usually I can get buy one get one or 50% off in any other Accor hotels. Quite strange.

Small issue, they forgot to replace toilet paper on my second night stay, when called reception, they said will send someone to my room. But only after second call and one hour later! Not up their standard for 15 mins service guarantee!

Front desk service was excellent. Kudos to Utami. Excellent service and a lot of smile!
Will I go back there again? Probably yes if I come for business but not for vacation for sure.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
IbisBaliKuta, General Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear Mr. Verdims,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review regarding your stay. Your feedback is always important to us in order to improve our services at Ibis Bali Kuta.
I will share your comments with our team member and i am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

The Hotel is located on main street near Kuta Beach. The hotel quite new, so everything still in good condition.
For family who brings children maybe not to suitable because there is no facilities like Swimming Pool or big garden.
But for you who just look for hotel in good location, nice bed and nice breakfast, this is the right hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisBaliKuta, General Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Dear Mr. Rico C,

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I will share your comments with our team member.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuta
Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle
Ibis Bali Legian Street
Ibis Bali Legian Street
#30 of 87 in Legian
Permata Kuta Hotel by Zeeti International

Been to Ibis Bali Kuta? Share your experiences!