“Love this place”

Ranked #16 of 282 Kuta B&B and Inns
Song Cau Town, Vietnam
“Love this place”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Best place ever. The staff is very friendly, cleaning the rooms everyday, new towels, fine swimmingpool, cheap price to stay. Near Beach and the biggest nightclub in South east asia. The only thing they could do better is their laundry. Its cheaper and faster 100 meter down the street

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Indonesian first
Penang, Malaysia
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Stayed 2 nights in Warung Coco, first impression when I reach there was surprise. The lobby looks like an ordinary coffee stall & i thought I've reached the wrong place. It was not until I checked in and move into my room which is located at the back of the lobby that I was amazed with the surrounding. The pool was awesome, room itself is clean and comfy although the water pressure is rather low. Complimentary breakfast is simple and good too. It's a good place to meet up with fellow travellers as everyone hang out at the pool section. The location although it's just parallel with Legian Road, it's not very near to walk. Almost 20mins walking time from the hotel to the beach. So taking a taxi seems to be the wiser choice.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank JasonOon
Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This place was great. The staff were really friendly, even when I arrived at 2.30am. The breakfast was good, not just bread and tea but fruit and eggs too. It is situated near the pool. The pool itself is really relaxing. I had a room about 2/3 min walk from the pool area down some alleyways but it was so quiet and relaxing. I am not sure if it would have been too noisy by the pool. The bedroom was good with A/C and a fridge. For the price I paid it was a very good deal. The only downside is that is was a bit of a walk to the main areas but I didn't mind taking a taxi or getting a bike to meet friends.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Uhersky Brod, Czech Republic
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I just arrived back from my holiday in Bali and I need to say, good service, good accommodation, clean rooms and VERY helpful staff. You are right, English was not so good, but their service and willingness was nice. Rate price/servis was excellent including breakfast. Very nice and clean place to stay in rush Kuta….

Room Tip: Please, chcek the shower and toilet first, there might be problem ....
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 8 March 2014

If you have a pool facing room they are very nice...garden rooms not so much. About a five minute ride to the main Legian street so not too bad. Very nice pool area but TERRIBLE staff. Not very helpful and not very good at speaking english. Had a lot of trouble with our booking and they were not great overall

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
devon, england
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I was delighted when I arrived lovely friendly staff and a great pool (hotel standard) . My room was nice , everything working and was cleaned daily. Staff couldn't do enough for you, everyday the manager would come over chatting and giggle with us she made our stay so much more enjoyable. Anything we needed we had. Breakfast is provided which is so good considering how cheap it is to stay there. Breakfast is scrambled eggs on toast , Indonesian style which is noodles and something else. You can help your self to as much tea and coffee as you like. If you need more milk,jam etc staff will kindly serve you more. I can't believe people have the nerve on here to complain about a free breakfast!!!

As for location it is 5 mins walking distance to the main strip, there is an alley way which leads out to Sky Garden the big night club.

A female traveller had a bike accident on another island arrived back to Warung as she was in shock and badly hurt. The staff had been so nice to her before she felt it would be the best place to go, when she arrived she found it was fully booked out. The staff bent over backwards for her made sure she was ok and when I seen how bad she was crying with nowhere to stay I told the manager she could share my bed. The staff were so grateful and managed to get a spare mattress.

I'm not to sure what people expect for this price? I like to stay in nice hotels normally ie Hilton's but I will continue to holiday here. I stayed for 1 wk then came bk again and stayed for another. As I missed it so much. I was traveling solo and met so many people there. Warung made Bali for me!!!!

Please go and stay don't be put off by a couple negative comments , you surely won't be disappointed.

Laura Horn Exeter

Room Tip: Book pool side room. I found all rooms were good as i kept extending my stay and getting moved aroun...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank lakey12
Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

We booked the garden view room!
It's a 2-min walk from the actual guest house!
Rooms were just ok!
Ac wasn't working very well!
Some of the rooms were stinking
Pool facing rooms I think are better!
Breakfast is just bread egg!
Location s quiet!
It's a simple budget hotel!
The pics shown here are only of the pool area rooms!
Go there if you are a budget traveller and your requirement is simply a place to crash!

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends