Spend a night at this hotel and my review as follows:
1) Location: Couln't be better if you want to spend a day or two in Kuta. Right opposite Kuta Beach, just next to Hard Rock Cafe, few doors away from MCD, Pizza Hut, KFC, Massage Parlour, minimarkets, shopping mall. Everything is just around the corner. Excellent!
2) Check in and Hotel Lobby: Hotel lobby area is very nice with its fish pond and oasis concept. Feel very relaxing. Check in was fast and staff is frenly.
3) Superior Room: Yes, the room is not spacious and lighting in the room is a bit dark. However, surprisingly, the mattress is soft and comfy so as the pillows. Air cond is working well. Room furniture is simple. My room balcony, room 308 is partially facing the pond/lobby. Not very nice view but it is ok. Bathroom is clean. However, the positioning of the toilet bowl at a small corner is terrible. Bad bad planning. However, i love the bathtub and shower area. It is spacious. Hot water during shower is consistent. Very good. SO, i have a mixed feeling for the room/bathroom. After all, this is superior room and not their standard room. Not very sure how the hotel superior room can be improved but the mattress and pillow does make a difference and i truly enjoyed my stay here because i had a good night sleep.
4) Swimming Pool: They have an infinity pool. It is not huge but it is not small either. The view is just outstanding overlooking Kuta Beach and the sunset. Heavenly.
5) Wifi: Signals are ok and reasonable but the frequency of logging in and out their hotspot system is just terrible. I think the management should look into this wifi system. At least just use the same provider like Mercure Nusa Dua. Their wifi system is good and consistent and i dont have to log in every 5 minutes.
6) Welcome Drink: It was a glass of passion fruit chilled juice. No complains under hot weather. It is refreshing.
7) Free Afternoon Snack under Accors Bali Promotion Package: Yes, the free snacks provided is of good quality. There are cakes, biscuits and boxing chicken drummet and coffee/tea given. Totally enjoyed it.
8) Buffet Breakfast: Good selection. Good presentation. Food area is clean. Love the addition of fresh fruit juice apart from the usual cordial orange juice mango juice etc. Seaview from the breakfast area was great.
9) Airport Transfer Service: Was good. Hotel using toyota innova vans.
Overall, this is one of the best mercure hotels i ever visited in Asia. I had a great time staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Kuta Beach, Mercure Kuta Beach Bali is surrounded by numerous shopping and dining options in the center of the city. It features an outdoor infinity pool and free wired internet in public areas. Air-conditioned guest rooms feature modern minimalist furnishings and private bathroom with tub and shower. A minibar, tea/coffee-making facilities and in-room safe are provided. There is also cable TV. Guests can enjoy Balinese massage treatments at Bali Spa or lounge by the hotel’s rooftop pool. The hotel’s tour desk plans day trips and water activities at Kuta Beach. Alang Alang Restaurant features splendid views of the Kuta Beach and serves a buffet dinner with Asian and Western dishes. Snacks and cocktails are served at the Lotus Lobby Bar and the Pool Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Kuta Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Kuta Bali Hotel Kuta
- Accor Kuta Bali