“Bali Fitness weekend getaway”

Hard Rock Hotel Bali
Ranked #21 of 253 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I just loved The Hard Rock Bali. This was my first trip to Bali and the Hard Rock was a great experience. The airport shuttle was there to pick us up arriving on an early morning flight from Perth and our rooms were ready for us to check in early on arrival. Check in was fast friendly and efficient. My room was lovely clean cool and romantic . The hotel is directly across the road from the beach, close to shopping and restaurants. The pool area is just fantastic. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great lots to choose from. I loved centre stage bar though drink prices were as expensive as Perth. I wish I had more time there I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank SilverPerth
GeneralManagerHRHB, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you had an amazing first trip to Bali.

I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed the level of service provided during check-in. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the pool and breakfast. I have shared your kind comments with the team and all of us look forward to welcoming you again soon to the Hard Rock Hotel Bali.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your kind review, which is much appreciated.

Love All - Serve All

Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

We just came from from Bali for our very first overseas trip with two kids, aged 3 and 5. The hotel is located in a very central area where me and my husband can take turn to explore the shops and have spa while the other can look after the kids in the hotel and enjoy the pool. (Not too comfortable to leave our children with a stranger babysitter)

I must say the hotel room is not perfect but they have made the day beds for the kids and all beds are clean and comfortable.

Staff is super nice, we catch an early morning flight back so they offered us a breakfast box (free) so that we can eat in the airport.

We booked hotel transfer from Australia costing us AUD $50 each way from flight center but they have mixed up the date and we ended up booking our car from Hardrock directly for only AUD$15. Glad that they made the mistake and saved me AUD$70 which you can have a big seafood banquet in Bali!

The pool is super nice, you can hear rock music under the water in one area, the pool has different depth from various area which cater for different need, ie kiddy pool with sand around for my 3 year old, super big slide for my 5 year old and a kids playground.

There is a big wood log around the bar area where you can sit there and have a drink, my son loves diving in and looking at the log.

Daily breakfast and one buffet dinner is included, typically buffet menu in the hotel, no surprise but nice and enough variety.

We love the fact that it is so close to everything, staff are nice and kids are happy.

They have babysitting service for Sat night from 6-9, we might leave the kids there next time.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review during your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you chose Hard Rock Hotel Bali to accommodate you and the whole family during your first overseas trip.

I'm also more than pleased to hear that you and your kids enjoyed the pool, which is Bali's largest free-form swimming pool with its own Sand Island and daily activities. It's also great to hear that you enjoyed the level of service provided by the staff. I have shared your kind comments with the team and all of us look forward to welcoming you and the whole family again soon to the Hard Rock Hotel Bali.

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback, which we very much appreciate.

Love All - Serve All

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Great location, great pool, great room with comfy bed, amazing view. Overall good hotel, but needs some attention for the breakfast display, since it's consider a semi outdoor, for us the foods looks abandoned, some of the food were not in a proper condition, when we asked the staff, they said the food already been prepared since 5am, so they can't do much. Some of the staff @ Hard Rock shop remains unfriendly, but they looked friendly to those Caucasians.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oween
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

We just came back after being at the hard rock for 8 nights. We had the best time the kids had a ball. We are currently planning our next trip back Bali and want to stay at the hard rock again. The staff are wonderful and everything that you need isn't far away.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Tina B
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I recently just returned home from staying at the Hard Rock Hotel in Bali for the first time, and I can confidently say it will definitely not be my last! (With the planning of my next two trips already underway!) The hotel lived up to all of my expectations and beyond! With great facilities and plenty to do, but what blew me away and made my time so fantastic were the incredible staff.

Every staff member was so pleasant to deal with, always happy and smiling, ensuring that you have a 'Rock'n' time throughout the duration of your stay. George and Mei, two of many of the first faces we saw each day, both so happy and helpful with any queries we had, as well as just being great to have a chat too. Chris and 'X', our favourite boys on rollerblades, were also great to have a chat to, but do a fantastic job around the pool and are quite talented, all on eight wheels! Another member who does a great job by the pool is Agus. Agus, as well as being quite humorous to talk to and fun to be around, was also very helpful with any questions we had.

All of the staff, waiters/waitresses and bartenders down at Centre stage were awesome, always ensuring we had a great night and our glasses were full, and who can forget the band, Nu Colour? These guys are great and very entertaining, but my personal favourite would have to be Rizky the drummer! We were very lucky to have the chance to hang out with Rizky quite a few times, who again is always smiling and is genuinely a really lovely guy who we will miss dearly!

Now to some of the faces that we not only got to spend time with while they were at work, but also got to spend time with them and get to know them after hours. The girls at kids club, Dewi, Yhani, Valent, Poni and Ree, you can definitely tell these girls do a great job with the kids, and they were also so fantastic with us, all so happy and caring, looking after us wherever we went. The boys around the pool, Igloo, FBI and Ninja, these guys were always great fun, coaxing us to join in on the various activities happening each day (walk on water champ! haha) and taking such great care of the kids as well as us whenever we were with them. Dean also was so great to us, constantly ensuring we were enjoying our time and always very generous.

The gorgeous Nadia, although being behind the scenes in the office, you can tell this beautifully natured girl is a very hard worker and an overall great friend to all. Nadia took great care of us and we have so many memories that we now share that we will treasure always, and we will miss her immensely until we see her next!

The fantastic Mr. Bean. Mr. Bean is an amazing asset to the Hard Rock Hotel, as the kids (including my two nephews who visited last year) idolise him, and who wouldn't? He is a very fun-loving guy who will put everybody first and go out of his way to make new friends and take care of absolutely everybody. Any spare time Mr. Bean had he would devote to us, trying and succeeding at making sure we had the most amazing time during our visit at both HRH and also Bali in general. Thanks to Mr. Bean, we got to meet all of those mentioned above and are now able to call each and every member our family.

We have so many amazing memories we took away from our incredible holiday and its all thanks to these guys! Without them it just would not have been the same. We miss everybody very much and thank everybody at HRH for their time during our stay and we can not wait until we get to return to HRH and see everybody again!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank CourteneyR93
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Had Awesome time at Hardrock Bali, Excellent service and staff. Kids Club staff were amazing...
Rose at Breakfast was amazing she went above and beyond. My daughter loved her. Drew and George are fantastic great service. Rani and Rhiana service at centre stage fast servive very friendly. All staff and House keeping staff we very nice always smiled and said hello. and guest relation staff Denny and Harris for running around trying to help bubble wrap surfboard so I could pack it.

Room Tip: loved staying ground floor garden with daughter as she feed fish every morning.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank surfergirl2129
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Great location, if you need to be in the middle of a lot of happenings. Great facilities and many things to do, especially if you have kids. The rooms are just OK for Hard Rock hotels standard, although the bed's definitely one of the most comfortable out there. Bathroom can use some better maintenance and taking care of, definitely looks the most run-down in the room. Breakfast buffet is immense, but its quality can probably be better looking at the prices they charge for a night.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business