The Patra Bali is a great place to stay, very large property with beautifully manicured gardens throughout. Its only a 2 minute drive to the airport as well, but you never hear the planes fly past.
On arrival we were upgraded to a suite, which was enourmous. Huge bed, sheets changed daily. The bathroom was huge- separate shower and bath finished with lovely italitan tiles. We had problems with the air conditioning not working and as is typical in Bali it took 3 attempts to get it working again. Luckily we weren't too bothered by the heat. The breakfast is included and has a massive range to choose from: pastries, bacon and eggs, fruit, toast, pancakes, muesli, yoghurt, the list goes on!
It's located south of Discorvery Shopping Mall, about a 15 minute walk along the beach path towards the airport. We usualy caught a bluetaxi in to Kuta during the hot days (AUS$2) and walked back at night.
At least 2 pools to choose from, swimup pool bar, separte bar as well. Perfect for relaxing. Maybe not enough pool side lounges for everyone, but not a big deal.
Would i return again? Yes, but there are so many lovely places to stay in Bali I wouldn't want to limit myself! As this is the 'sister hotel' to the Padma, I've stayed there before and loved it just a bit more because there were restaurants walking distance from the hotel and we didn't need to catch cabs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas is a five star hotel set among 11 hectares of combination panoramic ocean and lush garden views, reflecting a true element of style in the culturally rich environment of Bali. The location is ideal, a huge landscaped property on South Kuta Beach, directly on the Indian Ocean and only five minutes from the airport. A huge (free) kids club with variety of kid's activities and great facilities for families made Patra Jasa Bali Resort & Villas one of Bali's most popular family resorts and the tropical gardens are particularly favored for weddings. The huge variety of breakfast selection (International food, Japanese food, Indonesian food and Indian Food) will indulge you during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Patra Bali Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Hotel Kuta
- The Patra Bali Resort And Villas
- Patra Bali Resort
- Patra Bali Hotel
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas Kuta