Stayed at Ramada for 21 (yes that is correct) 21 nights during October this year. My mother, myself and my 18 year old daughter. 3 Generations. We were even there during the earthquake. We stayed in an interconnecting family room on the ground floor facing the gardens. It was quiet, surrounded by beautiful gardens, hotel has a great pool and spa area. No problem getting a spot by the pool on any day and all of the staff were lovely. Hotel offers activities by the pool everyday for adults and children. Aquarobics, Bingo, Pool Volley Ball being some. Great to join in the activities or just to pass the time and watch others.
Regular traveller's to Bali (and for that matter most of Asia) will be aware that 5 star accommodation in Bali is certainly not the same as in Australia but then you are not paying the same prices either.
The rooms were a little dated but I can honestly say very clean. Serviced daily with fresh sheets and towels. We came back to our room every day to fresh flowers around the room, on top of the TV, in the bathroom and on pillows and bedside tables. The staff were lovely, helpful and went out their way to assist us. We were originally on 3rd floor but asked to be moved to the ground and were accommodated with no questions asked and a minimum of fuss.
The breakfast was great, plenty to choose from. Other meals in the hotel were all very good including room service. Because of the length of our stay we were treated to 2 free theme dinners so went to the BBQ night (excellent) and also the Seafood Buffet (Tempura to die for). Both evenings were great. My mother celebrated her 76 birthday during our stay and the staff at the Wharf Restaurant made it a very memorable evening even supplying a free birthday cake.
The hotel is in a great location, on a very nice stretch of beach and is close to shopping and other restaurants and hotels. We have only been home a few weeks and we are already planning our next trip.
My sincere thanks to the Management and staff of Ramada for a fabulous holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, a beach front property in the heart of South Kuta, sets in more than six hectares of tropical gardens. The resort is conveniently located just ten minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and within a walking distance to the biggest shopping centre, the Discovery Shopping Mall and Lippo Mall Kuta. 402 Rooms and suites overlook the gardens featuring contemporary Balinese furnishing plus a full range of modern amenities. Hotel facilities include a free form swimming pool with cascading waterfall, Jacuzzi, swim-up bar, health club and sauna, beach restaurant and spa. All rooms come with balcony, tea and coffee making facilities, safe deposit box, and free wi-fi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Bintang Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bintang Bali Hotel Kuta
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort And Spa
- Ramada Kuta
- Kuta Ramada
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort Kuta