We stayed at the Ramada from 13/10 - 22/10/12, and from the moment we first got into the entrance, loved it. We were greeted at reception with glasses of Mango juice and the kids(three of them, 9,12,14yrs) were very excited at the presentation of the resort. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and if they weren't too sure of what we were asking them, they would politely excuse themselves and get someone else more fluent in english to assist.
The interconnecting family room we had on the 2nd floor was amazing, very clean and tidy, linen was clean and fresh, there was no lack in anything. The water bottles were replenished every day with housekeeping and we had NO issues with untrustworthy staff. We left money lying around accidentally, and came home to see it was still where we had left it. The rooms had everything you needed for a trip to Bali considering you were only there to sleep and shower. We hired a dvd player for the kids to watch their dvds and there was no charge for this, and when the first one didn't work, they quickly replaced it with one that did. and all the while with a smile on their faces. Also being close to the airport, we didn't hear a lot of noise. Very comfortable and quiet resort with comfortable beds as well, we slept very well while staying at the Ramada.
Breakfast here was amazing, lots of variety to choose from and good quality food. The only think you've got to watch is the double taxing at the restaurants, service tax and government tax, which looks to be about 21% on top of your bill. We were buying bottled water from the Circle K just outside for 45000Rph and keeping in both our fridges and using these instead of purchasing at the Wharf. Just a tip for when you got kids.
The swimming pool area was kept immaculate every day, and the green keepers kept the gardens and rubbish clear and free from the publics view. There was such a great time had by us adults sitting at the pool bar till well after 9pm, having a giggle with all the other guests and the bartenders, listening to music and indulging in Bintang!!!
Again, like others have said, this resort was within easy walking distance to the shops, bars, markets, and waterbom park.
We would definitely recommend this hotel to others and have already done so to family and friends. We are planning on going back to bali on a yearly basis and would definitely choose to stay here again because of the service and hospitality shown to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, a beach front property in the heart of South Kuta, sets in more than six hectares of tropical gardens. The resort is conveniently located just ten minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and within a walking distance to the biggest shopping centre, the Discovery Shopping Mall and Lippo Mall Kuta. 402 Rooms and suites overlook the gardens featuring contemporary Balinese furnishing plus a full range of modern amenities. Hotel facilities include a free form swimming pool with cascading waterfall, Jacuzzi, swim-up bar, health club and sauna, beach restaurant and spa. All rooms come with balcony, tea and coffee making facilities, safe deposit box, and free wi-fi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Bintang Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort And Spa
- Ramada Bintang Bali Hotel Kuta
- Ramada Kuta
- Kuta Ramada
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort Kuta