Large hotel, 402 rooms in long corridors - you are either close to the beach or close to the breakfast restaurant. Lovely gardens, spoiled while we were there because of building renovations going on, although it was fascinating watching the workers walking on the steep roof laying tiles over iron with no safety gear in 40 degree heat. We were relatively close to the foyer, breakfast but a long hot walk to the beach and/or pool. Pool too deep to just lounge in, over my average height head.The Wharf restaurant on beach edge was very pleasant, with street hawkers sitting in set spots ready to sell you sunglasses, hats, shells, temporary tattoos and the like. They didn't pester too much though. Very reasonable rates. Aircon in room was great, room well prepared and cleaned, but no aircon in foyer or public areas - very humid.
The tourist operator in the hotel was not very flexible, so we arranged a taxi to take us to what we wanted to see - also very reasonable. Unless you like bronzing by a pool, drinking at nightclubs or shopping, its not for you - that's what most come for. I accompanied my husband who was at a conference, and managed to read "The Luminaries" while I was there. not much else offering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, a beach front property in the heart of South Kuta, sets in more than six hectares of tropical gardens. The resort is conveniently located just ten minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and within a walking distance to the biggest shopping centre, the Discovery Shopping Mall and Lippo Mall Kuta. 402 Rooms and suites overlook the gardens featuring contemporary Balinese furnishing plus a full range of modern amenities. Hotel facilities include a free form swimming pool with cascading waterfall, Jacuzzi, swim-up bar, health club and sauna, beach restaurant and spa. All rooms come with balcony, tea and coffee making facilities, safe deposit box, and free wi-fi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Splitty, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ramada Bintang Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort And Spa
- Ramada Bintang Bali Hotel Kuta
- Ramada Kuta
- Kuta Ramada
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort Kuta