I stayed at the Ramada Bintang with two girlfriends and it was an amazing property. Beautifully maintained grounds welcome you to this beach-front resort. The staff are friendly, charming and always willing to help. The rooms were of a good size and had good facilities (air con, TV, safe, etc.).
The pool is awesome - but be warned. You need to get up very early to reserve a chair (especially one close to the edge). The pool bar was very good with reasonably priced cocktails. The restaurant on site is great. Be sure to try the traditional seafood night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, a beach front property in the heart of South Kuta, sets in more than six hectares of tropical gardens. The resort is conveniently located just ten minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and within a walking distance to the biggest shopping centre, the Discovery Shopping Mall and Lippo Mall Kuta. 402 Rooms and suites overlook the gardens featuring contemporary Balinese furnishing plus a full range of modern amenities. Hotel facilities include a free form swimming pool with cascading waterfall, Jacuzzi, swim-up bar, health club and sauna, beach restaurant and spa. All rooms come with balcony, tea and coffee making facilities, safe deposit box, and free wi-fi internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Bintang Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bintang Bali Hotel Kuta
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort And Spa
- Ramada Kuta
- Kuta Ramada
- Ramada Bintang Bali Resort Kuta