3,032 results
All reviewskids clubirish pubkids poolfamily studiogolden lotusfamily pool view roomkids suitetowel origamipool areafamily holidaygreat family hotelwaterbom parkexecutive suitedaily activitiesmain poolfoot massagekids activities
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A good family resort. Location is great, with most local attractions within walking distance. We found the staff really friendly, and the facilities good for the kids. Whilst we didn't use the kids club it looked good, and the other facilities are child friendly. If you're into resort holidays, and have kids then this is a good option.
We were pool side and in a group, and the layout of the family rooms provides mum and dad with a bit of privacy also. The rooms are reasonably basic, but really provided all we needed. As with a lot of these resorts you'll find lots of kids, a fair amount of bogans and fairly expensive food and drinks, but you expect as much when staying at this sort of resort. Bali has so many options that you can really choose your experience according to needs.
The babysitting was good, and not expensive and the Indian restaurant out the front was nice.
Security is good with bag searches and car searches for all entering the property so if safety is a concern then you can feel at ease here.
Vendors at the beach are bound to try to rip you off so be careful with any purchases.

Room Tip: Pool side family rooms are great
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank camstar
Robert K, General Manager at Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on our resort and I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed the room and the other services, especially the babysitting and the security. Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Great location and child friendly hotel. Good security which made me and my family at ease. Lovely hotel grounds to walk around and my kids loved the pool. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice breakfast buffet selection, with a good mixture of western and asian spread. Will stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2012

I was pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and in particular that the hotel location, the service and the security made you feel more comfortable. Thanks again for your review and looking forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Had a great time at this hotel the staff were very friendly the not far from the shops and waterbom park told all my friends and family to stay here I have booked to go back for New Years so I can't wait to go back the pool was good the rooms are clean

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you for your review on this forum. I was pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and looking forward to welcoming you back for New Year!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We recently stayed here on a whim after our cruise in Singapore was cancelled. We had not stayed here since we took our kids 9 years ago. Both my husband and I loved it. We spent lots of time at the adults only pool area which is really nice and restful. We took full advantage of the pool Happy hours at noon and 5pm. The food at all hotel locations was sensational. From the fantastic buffet breakfast, to satays around the pool, to the Saturday night BBQ buffet (which was sensational). We had a Deluxe room and it was cleaned spotless every day. Loved the large shower head and having a DVD player in the room. Very, very nice staff. Will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SuziewooziePerth

I was pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us again after your last stay with us 9 years ago! I have noted that you enjoyed the pool area, happy hour, the food and the other facilities. Thanks again for sharing you experience with us and we hope to see you back again sooner next time!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed at the Dynasty because of the pool slide which is still great as we've stayed there before. However for the price I think there maybe better places to stay. I like the location and the staff are lovely.
The food is a average and the drinks expensive for the quality.
Unfortunately the other guests let the place down. I've never heard so many swearing parents in my life. To say this hotel is mostly for kids I think the hotel may need to put a sign up requesting parents watch their poor language.
The other down side is there is no free wifi. As I was still working while on holiday I decided to pay for wifi during our stay. The wifi was extremely slow so I think next time I'll find a hotel offering free wifi.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Mantispest

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I have noted your concerns with regards to the other guests’ misdemeanor. Indeed this is one of our greatest challenges and we do conduct staff training to this effect to deal with this situation since indeed we do not want to tolerate poor behavior and would have no hesitation in kicking people out who behave in a poor manner. Rest assured this matter will be addressed with the respective staff and it is a top priority of the management to ensure that we do have a controlled environment in which everyone can have an enjoyable time.

With regards to the free wi-fi, unfortunately the cost to provide a good speed and service in Indonesia is not that cheap. In order to provide our guests with the best value we offer a variety of flexible payment options, one of which is the $5 daily add on to the room rate for the duration of your stay giving you unlimited access to the internet. We also provide free internet in most of our restaurants and bars for those who would just like to check messages and emails whilst dining or enjoying a drink.