- The staff at the H2O café were amazing. They were professional, friendly, attentive, and their patience was never ending with the children especially with the spills and breakages that seemed to happen! Really really impressed with the staff there.
- The swim up bar was great, and loved kids were not allowed there so they weren't splashing us trying to fit in a quiet cocktail. The happy hours were great and made the cocktails really affordable.
- The room was lovely and serviced well. Two tvs loaded with lots of things for the kids to watch for some down time which was great especially towards the end of the trip.
- The slide and play area for young children was very entertaining.
- The girls there do a fantastic job at braiding. We got it done there rather than the street as it was so comfortable by the pool and we saw some bad braid jobs that people had done outside.
- The buffet breakfasts were amazing. Could not fault them. The kids and adults both enjoyed. Loved being able to make our fresh juice. Catered well for gluten free diet, the head cook especially seemed to have a good knowledge about our dietary needs (thankyou, that was appreciated!).
- Felt very secure with security checks at each entrance.
- Wasn't a great first impression on arrival. We waited with our bags for a bit, then had to ask someone to please help us bring them in (as we had three tired kids with us). The reception staff weren't very friendly, and there were a few people around us having trouble with their booking in. We were okay though I think because we'd booked through a travel agent. When we left as well the transfer we'd booked was completely disorganised. The reception staff were very average and the manager was terrible.
- Our room on arrival was FULL of mosquitos. Luckily we had bug spray and fumigated our room but just meant we had to leave for an hour before we could go back in and breath again!
- Overall cost of the room was very expensive in my opinion. Price to get laundry done I also thought was a bit excessive.
- Our kids were a bit scared to go into the Kids Club after the first time as they said that the ladies were yelling at some of the kids. I think it was probably more just using loud voices and being direct, but I thought perhaps they could have a bit more of a gentle nature for their vistors. I would not send my child in without a sibling so they had some back up!
- The kids water park/zone area looking very tired. Could definitely do with a spruce up. Having said that, of course the kids don't care!
- For the price you pay for your room, I think that free wi fi should be available in the rooms.
We had a great time there, but would probably try somewhere else next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Dynasty Resort is a 5-star premier beachside resort in South Kuta, renowned for its warm Balinese hospitality. The property offers six restaurants, five bars, three swimming pools, a comprehensive spa, exercise room, beach club, kids and teens club, meeting facilities and a complimentary Hospitality Lounge for those early arrivals and late departures.The unique layout allows for a subtle but effective division between the couples market and the family market. Couples can enjoy the famous Gracie Kelly's Irish Pub and relax at the adults-only Lazy Pool. Kids can enjoy the Kids Water Fun Zone and a 56-metre waterslide flowing into their own pool adjacent to which lies the Enchanted Garden Kids' Club. A wide variety of rooms catering to the family market are available, sleeping up to five people. The resort is conveniently located within ten minutes drive from the airport on the vibrant South Kuta Beach strip. It is within walking distance to the shopping centre and mall, art markets, Waterbom Park and an extensive choice of restaurants, nightspots and entertainment venues. Free Wi-Fi is available at lobby area and restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Dynasty Hotel Kuta
- Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel Kuta
- Hotel Bali Dynasty