Grand Inna Kuta
US$93
  • Pool
Kuta Central Park Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$36
  • Breakfast included
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$143
Agoda.com
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$65
Agoda.com
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$84
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$78
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Kumala Pantai(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$85
  • Breakfast included
Bali Rani Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$61
Hotels.com
US$77
US$57
Hotels.com
2,383 results
All reviewsbali wingbeach wingnew winggreat locationhq barsunken poolold sectionpool access roomolder partdirect beach accessexecutive suitebig hotelswim up bargarden viewbuffet breakfasthard rock cafean upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We went to bali last week and chose a rather bad hotel unfortunately we made a mistake but checked out the next morning and found the Grand Inna in Kuta right on the beach, 5 star, poolside room, amazing resort, fantastic location, after explaining everything to the staff they found the manager, Yeni, and they looked after us, they gave us an amazing deal and made us feel like people who they wanted to have stay and have us enjoy and relax in their home rather than just another number and wage packet, I've been to bali a few times and stayed in a few different places but I will only ever stay at the grand inna Kuta from now on. Thankyou to the staff and management who made our stay a memorable one. Three pools, alsorts of different restaurants and bars and poolside pars, it's huge! Amazing massage and spa section go see Wayan, she is amazing! Lovely food, great for couples, older or younger, families, anyone.

Room Tip: There are two Sides to this resort the older side which is still lovely, more inland side and more traditional bali featured, then there is the brand new side on the beach, all of them are lovely, the poolside rooms ground floor are best for families with kids though, back doors lock so you don't have to worry about kiddies near the pool at nights.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stac77
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Stac77,

It gives us a great pleasure to hear that you had such a memorable experience at our resort, felt comfortable with your room, enjoyed the quality of our foods and the attentiveness and friendliness of the staff.

I will share your comments with Yeni and the team as they will be delighted to have enhanced your stay.

We do look forward to welcoming you back again and really appreciate your plan to return upon your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Excellent location for this hotel close to the beach. Good breakfast. The Bali Wing is the old part of the hotel and is not very fancy and would welcome some renovations to keep the room a bit more modern and appealing. Apart from that, this is a typical big hotel with fancy swimming pool, good breakfast buffet and nice amenities. Good staff service as well.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms in the Bali wing since it has the oldest rooms which are in need of uplifting. However if you get the lowest possible rates using independent hotel booking websites, there is a strong possibility you will get rooms in this wing !
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SteffAfrica
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear SteffAfrica,

Thank you for your comments as a Top Contributor to this forum.

It was a pleasure to learn that you were overall satisfied with your stay at Grand Inna Kuta and enjoyed our excellent location in Kuta, the breakfast buffets and the staff service.

I have taking note of your comments regarding the Bali Wing and I am pleased to inform you that I am in the process to review updating the rooms in such a way to keep the Balinese atmosphere of the building however with modern amenities like enough electical plugs for laptop, mobile chargers, change lights fittings, etc.

We do however have modern rooms in our new Beach Wing which are slightly more in price compared to the Bali Wing. I hope upon your next viist to Bali we can welcome you again to enable me to show you our facilities in the Beach Wing.

Should you need any further assistance or want to make an inquiry regarding your future stay, please do not hesitate to contact me via email at gm@grandinnakuta.com or call us at +62-361-751

Reviewed 30 April 2014

It was the third time I stayed in this hotel. The first one was before they have big renovation, long time ago while the second one was mid of last year. I got the new type of room (after their renov), but it was far far far far away in the back part of the hotel. Should go a couple of turn and around to get into my room, even got lost once because third floor in one building was not always connected to the next building.
The room was clean, but the bathroom was a bit stinky when I entered the room. The staff was friendly. The location was great (next to the beach). Breakfast was fine but a bit boring after a couple of nights stay. Overall it was a fine stay, but still think it could be much better, especially for the price I've paid.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank travelindeck
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Dear travelindeck,

Thank you for being being a loyal customer at Grand Inna Kuta and visting us fo rthe third time.

I was pleased to note that you averall enjoyed your stay however your constructive points have been well noted and have addressed the matter regadring the breakfast variation to the Chef.

In future we will be more attentive regardig teh room location and advise the room location in during the check in process to avoid a similar experience as you encountered.

I look forward to welcoming you soon back again at the Grand Inna Kuta, in case you should need any further assistance or want to make an inquiry regarding your future stay, please do not hesitate to contact me via email at gm@grandinnakuta.com or call us at +62-361-751-361

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We have been staying at the Grand Inna for 14 years (previously it was the Inna and the Natour). The location is the best in Kuta on the beach. It has two great pools and we prefer the ground floor rooms in the old part of the hotel. Stayed there in Feb 2014 and back again in June 2014. The staff at the lobby (Yeni, Mulya etc ) are so friendly and helpful as are the "boys" at the pool ( Indra and Made). The great buffet breakfast, overlooking the beach is a good way to start the day.
Would recommend this hotel highly.

Anthony & Judi Ritchie Perth

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TonyPerth2014

Dear Judi & Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time for sending your comments to the Tripadvisor forum.

I was delighted that you have been enjoying your stays throughout the transition from Natour all the way to Grand Inna Kuta.

Please be assured that your kind comments about the team will be passed on accordingly

We will do our best to ensure that your next visit will be as pleasant as this one.

I am looking forward to welcoming personally in June, meanwhile I remain.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have just returned from staying at Grand Inna for 6 nights.
I honestly couldn't fault it.
Great location, great staff, very clean and fabulous facilities.
I would highly recommend this hotel.
I emailed the hotel a couple of times before I arrived and received a response and answer within 30 minutes.
If I had to find any fault, may I suggest that perhaps a little more variety at breakfast for non Asian eating guests, but the breakfast was still good.
Thanks

Room Tip: Email prior to leaving and ask for a room in the new section but there was nothing wrong with the older room style.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon T

Dear SharonT,

Thank you for your generous report related to your recent stay at Grand Inna Kuta.

I was very pleased to read your comments and happy you enjoyed your stay.

Have taken note of your comment regarding the variety of western food items for breakfast similar as some of our other reviewers and we are working on this matter.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon back again at the Grand Inna Kuta, in case you should need any further assistance or want to make an inquiry regarding your future stay, please do not hesitate to contact me via email at gm@grandinnakuta.com or call us at +62-361-751