“Great location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grand Inna Kuta

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Grand Inna Kuta
Ranked #40 of 250 Hotels in Kuta
Melbourne, Australia
“Great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Lovely hotel situated on the beach. You just walk out onto Kuta beach . Close to everything! Great staff and service. We also had a very nice room with the most comfortable bed. Reasonably priced. I will go back for sure:)

Room Tip: Ground floor is better access to beach and pools.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Adele M
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Adele M,

Indeed you as all our guests can walk direct out of the hotel onto Kuta Beach and from there wander around Kuta from the Beach Walk up to the Discovery Mall.

Thank you for your kind remarks about the staff, the services and the quality of your room, comments like yours shows the result of our training efforts and to maintain the property in a good condition.

As you mentioned, you will come back for sure hence drop me an email on gm@grandinnakuta.com next time you plan a trip to Bali and we will assist you from there.

Peter Stolk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (540)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Surabaya, Indonesia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed for 3 night in this hotel, with my colleague (5 person) from Russia. I have booked for 4 rooms. the check-in proceed was good, but, surprisingly, the receptionist gave us twin bed instead of double bed. Anyway, we can accept it as its already late night and all of us felt tired.
the breakfast was good many choices.
However, early morning in day two, i went to NEW pool for swimming (there are 2 pools, located at old building and new building), the attendant (guy) seemed disrespectful when i asked him for help to give a towel. He said I have to go to his desk in mini bar and write my name with room number. whereas, I already got wet and felt cold.
I said: can you help me? as I already gave my name and my room number by showing him, my key card. At the end, I have to go by myself to write at his list paper, and Its very uncomfortable.

Overall, everything is perfect, include the location and my colleague like this hotel much.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Hanbear80,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at Grand Inna Kuta.

I was pleased to read that you overall you enjoyed your stay with a good breakfast and our unique location besides that fact that your colleagues where in a similar opinion.

However, it was with concern to read you remarks regarding your experience at the Kelapa pool for which I would like to offer my sincere apologies. I will follow up with additional courtesy training to ensure such incidents will not occur again.

I do hope despite the lapse of service you encountered that we can welcome you back again upon your next visit to Bali, at such time please contact me direct through gm@grandinnakuta.com

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed for just 1 night due to our sudden flight delay. The Hotel is absolutely amazing we were staying in direct pool access room in the new building and it was awesome! The room was clean and the air-con worked fine! The best part about the hotel was the pool it had . We checked in late so decided to go have a swim in the evening by 5ish but to our surprise the water was warm and we had a fun in the pool. Next morning we went for breakfast which was at their resto and the buffet they offer is simply superb .. They have sooo many varieties and everything tasted yum!! We would definetly stay here the next time we visit Bali . The location is 10/10 !!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Pryanca J
Dear Pryanca J,

Thank you for your wonderful report related to your recent stay at Grand Inna Kuta.

It was unfortunate that your flight was delayed however I was delighted to read that despite the inconvenience this was overcome by an enjoyable stay.

Don't hesitate to contact me direct for a future booking at such time you you visit Bali again at gm@grandinnamuta.com

Balikpapan, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Flew Into Bali and from the moment of Arrival everything was taken care of, thanks to the personal assistance of the GM Mr Peter Stolk. The breakfast area was sensational with a great view looking over the Kuta Beach Area which was fantastic during our breakfast times, As this just added to the relaxed mood that we were already in since arrival. We were there for a total of 8 days and during this time all the services like Laundry - room service - reception services and bell boys were all prompt and very professional with regards to the usual one would expect when on holidays. I would recommend this hotel to Singles, Couples and Family's as it has 3 pools and other areas to accommodate the 3 groups as above, If you looking for just family time stay within the grounds if you require a bit more action just walk out to the front of the hotel and as I said Kuta Beach is right there with all the Bali day and night life you can ask for. Even short taxi arrivals as they are passing buy all the time.

Room Tip: Book the Pool Room in new section of the Hotel Area as it is made up of 325 rooms in Total or if you...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ricko632013
Dear Ricko632013,

Thank you for your elaborate report about your stay at Grand Inna Kuta and sharing your experience at the Tripadvisor forum.

It was with pleasure to read that you had a great holiday and you enjoyed all the services and facilities at Grand Inna Kuta.

We are all looking forward welcoming you once again upon your next visit to Bali.

Surabaya, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Been there twice and will back again for sure. Location just in front of the famous Kuta Beach and one of the pool is facing the ocean. The rooms on the new building is big enough for family travelers. Breakfast was great with many choices.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Wahyudi8888
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Dear wahyudi8888,

Thank you for being a loyal guest at Grand Inna Kuta and your kind remarks posted on Tripadvisor.

For you info, we are planning to make several rooms with inter-connecting doors in the new wing which previously were not available. This will give us more flexibility for families with young children who like to stay at Grand Inna Kuta.

I was happy to read you enjoyed the variety of the breakfast buffet and will pass you comments on to our kitchen team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future, meanwhile I remain.

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Having stayed in many places in Kuta i was surprised when arriving at this hotel. I had booked very late and this was a low cost option against others. The room was well appointed with a very comfortable room layout. The staff were extremely friendly and i feel that from the start they were intent on seeing you back the next time you came to town. I traveled with my 12 YO son and they made him feel special. The breakfast was as per what you would expect with a good variety and prompt service. Pool facilities were great with two choices being in the complex and one on the beach. On leaving they had my transport there at the exact time i requested it. Check out was simple. T have stayed in the two other major hotels on that corner and at half there price this is value for money with little or no difference to there competition..

Room Tip: sea view would be nice but the pool view rooms are great.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Martinsmoothy
Dear Martinsmoothy,

Thank you for your detailed and generous comments related to your recent stay at Grand Inna Kuta.

Its a pleasure to read that our staff training efforts have been given the desired results.

For your info, Grand Inna Kuta has actually 3 swimming pools and I am in the process of adding additional signages to ensure our guests can enjoy all our facilities.

I am looking forward to welcoming personally upon your next visit to Grand Inna Kuta. Should want to make an inquiry regarding your future stay, please do not hesitate to contact me via email at gm@grandinnakuta.com or call us at +62-361-751

Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I had booked and then cancelled and even though the terms were full fee on cancellation the general manager very kindly allowed us to cancel without penalty. As it was we ended up there anyway to our great relief.
This will be the third time I have stayed here and I'll be doing it again in 6 weeks with my family.
The staff were really helpful and lovely at all times. The breakfast great. I loved the old hotel and the new one is a pleasant surprise.
The rooms with pool access at times feel like you have a private pool as it is are right outside your door. The location is fantastic, everything can be reached by walking along the beach.
Love this hotel and the service great, nothing is too much trouble. I would have no hesitation in recommending this to anyone. Great 4 star hotel

Room Tip: The pool access rooms are in the new wing and very good although a little small
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Robyne W
Dear Robyne W,

Thank you for your kind comments related to your most recent stay and being a loyal customer at Grand Inna Kuta.

I am looking forward to welcoming you personally when you come with the family in August as somehow the last 3 times we always crossed paths.

With best regards,