“Pretty good”
Review of Grand Inna Kuta

Grand Inna Kuta
Ranked #39 of 254 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Was a pleasant stay here. Good location 3 pools to swim around and the kuta beach right there! We stayed in the beach wing which over looked the largest pool w glimpses of the ocean...rooms were all good everything thing clean and tidy friendly staff and the brekky (that looked over kuta beach) wasn't to bad either. Was handy for Me when surfing the kutas reef breaks and beaches. Would stay agian if in kuta....only downer was the key card swipe into your room...watch your mobile phones as can wipe it's data pretty easy and it can be pretty annoying if your neighbor keeps swiping there card and cant gain entry at 2-3 am

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Adzy P
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Adzy P,

Thank you for the positive feedback, we are pleased to note that that you enjoyed your holiday whilst staying at Grand Inna Kuta.

We are also delighted hearing that your room and the staff service was up to expectation including a not to bad the breakfast buffet as extra compliment !

Indeed our location is unique and especially for you as a surfer you literally walk out from the hotel into the surf !

I took note of your comment regarding the key cards and have asked my IT department to look into this matter.

Many thanks again and we all look forward for your return trip at Grand Inna Bali.

There are newer reviews for Grand Inna Kuta

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Perfect!!!! Great hotel, beautiful pools, perfect location with direct beach access. Awesome staff who were super attentive to my son, superb breakfast. Loved every moment. We stayed in the Bali wing which i preferred so it actually felt like we were in bali and not in a resort on the Gold Coast. Just needs a happy hour at the pool bar and cheaper cocktails and maybe an update of the Internet service as could be hit and miss some days other than that faultless, returning to Bali in October and the Grand Inna Kuta will be at the top of my list of places to stay.

Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Kristy M
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Kristy M,

Thank you for your "perfect" review on the TripAdvisor Forum.

It was a pleasure to read that we managed to reach your expectation levels during your holiday and our staff taking care of your son.

I would like to inform you that we will be very soon introducing a Happy Hour besides that we have been reviewing our beverage- and cocktail pricing in line with some of the other guest comments we received.

As mentioned in some earlier responses to guest comments posted, we are in the process of changing the WIFI provider and hope to sign a contract in the near future.

For your upcoming October holiday, please don't hesitate to contact me direct on gm@grandinnakuta.com or look at our website or Facebook where you will find regular special promotional rates.

Look forward to welcoming you and the family in October again.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Lovely hotel situated on the beach. You just walk out onto Kuta beach . Close to everything! Great staff and service. We also had a very nice room with the most comfortable bed. Reasonably priced. I will go back for sure:)

Room Tip: Ground floor is better access to beach and pools.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adele M
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Adele M,

Indeed you as all our guests can walk direct out of the hotel onto Kuta Beach and from there wander around Kuta from the Beach Walk up to the Discovery Mall.

Thank you for your kind remarks about the staff, the services and the quality of your room, comments like yours shows the result of our training efforts and to maintain the property in a good condition.

As you mentioned, you will come back for sure hence drop me an email on gm@grandinnakuta.com next time you plan a trip to Bali and we will assist you from there.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed for 3 night in this hotel, with my colleague (5 person) from Russia. I have booked for 4 rooms. the check-in proceed was good, but, surprisingly, the receptionist gave us twin bed instead of double bed. Anyway, we can accept it as its already late night and all of us felt tired.
the breakfast was good many choices.
However, early morning in day two, i went to NEW pool for swimming (there are 2 pools, located at old building and new building), the attendant (guy) seemed disrespectful when i asked him for help to give a towel. He said I have to go to his desk in mini bar and write my name with room number. whereas, I already got wet and felt cold.
I said: can you help me? as I already gave my name and my room number by showing him, my key card. At the end, I have to go by myself to write at his list paper, and Its very uncomfortable.

Overall, everything is perfect, include the location and my colleague like this hotel much.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Hanbear80,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at Grand Inna Kuta.

I was pleased to read that you overall you enjoyed your stay with a good breakfast and our unique location besides that fact that your colleagues where in a similar opinion.

However, it was with concern to read you remarks regarding your experience at the Kelapa pool for which I would like to offer my sincere apologies. I will follow up with additional courtesy training to ensure such incidents will not occur again.

I do hope despite the lapse of service you encountered that we can welcome you back again upon your next visit to Bali, at such time please contact me direct through gm@grandinnakuta.com

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed for just 1 night due to our sudden flight delay. The Hotel is absolutely amazing we were staying in direct pool access room in the new building and it was awesome! The room was clean and the air-con worked fine! The best part about the hotel was the pool it had . We checked in late so decided to go have a swim in the evening by 5ish but to our surprise the water was warm and we had a fun in the pool. Next morning we went for breakfast which was at their resto and the buffet they offer is simply superb .. They have sooo many varieties and everything tasted yum!! We would definetly stay here the next time we visit Bali . The location is 10/10 !!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pryanca J

Dear Pryanca J,

Thank you for your wonderful report related to your recent stay at Grand Inna Kuta.

It was unfortunate that your flight was delayed however I was delighted to read that despite the inconvenience this was overcome by an enjoyable stay.

Don't hesitate to contact me direct for a future booking at such time you you visit Bali again at gm@grandinnamuta.com

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Flew Into Bali and from the moment of Arrival everything was taken care of, thanks to the personal assistance of the GM Mr Peter Stolk. The breakfast area was sensational with a great view looking over the Kuta Beach Area which was fantastic during our breakfast times, As this just added to the relaxed mood that we were already in since arrival. We were there for a total of 8 days and during this time all the services like Laundry - room service - reception services and bell boys were all prompt and very professional with regards to the usual one would expect when on holidays. I would recommend this hotel to Singles, Couples and Family's as it has 3 pools and other areas to accommodate the 3 groups as above, If you looking for just family time stay within the grounds if you require a bit more action just walk out to the front of the hotel and as I said Kuta Beach is right there with all the Bali day and night life you can ask for. Even short taxi arrivals as they are passing buy all the time.

Room Tip: Book the Pool Room in new section of the Hotel Area as it is made up of 325 rooms in Total or if you...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ricko632013

Dear Ricko632013,

Thank you for your elaborate report about your stay at Grand Inna Kuta and sharing your experience at the Tripadvisor forum.

It was with pleasure to read that you had a great holiday and you enjoyed all the services and facilities at Grand Inna Kuta.

We are all looking forward welcoming you once again upon your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Been there twice and will back again for sure. Location just in front of the famous Kuta Beach and one of the pool is facing the ocean. The rooms on the new building is big enough for family travelers. Breakfast was great with many choices.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Wahyudi8888
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear wahyudi8888,

Thank you for being a loyal guest at Grand Inna Kuta and your kind remarks posted on Tripadvisor.

For you info, we are planning to make several rooms with inter-connecting doors in the new wing which previously were not available. This will give us more flexibility for families with young children who like to stay at Grand Inna Kuta.

I was happy to read you enjoyed the variety of the breakfast buffet and will pass you comments on to our kitchen team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future, meanwhile I remain.