“Good Location”
Review of Grand Inna Kuta

Grand Inna Kuta
Ranked #41 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Loved my stay here. Hotel facing the beach and located on Kuta stretch. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping spots. Hotel staff very friendly and value for money. No regrets. Will definitely return here.

• Stayed: July 2014
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Sumitrra,

Thank you for your kind report related to your recent stay at Grand Inna Kuta.

Indeed our location is unique in Kuta whilst direct at the beach you can walk within minutes to the various malls and the many restaurants Kuta has to offer.

My Team and I are looking forward to welcome you in the near future again.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I stayed at Grand Inna Kuta with a friend in July 2014 in the beach wing and it was wonderful. The hotel was very clean and staff extremely friendly. The thing that I noticed the most was the state of the pools. They were immaculate. It has been a long time since I been in a pool where there wasn't the slightest bit of mould or slime. I actually looked for it while I was in the pool and couldn't find any. Thanks Grand Inna for a wonderful stay. I'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Nada Z

Dear Nada Z,

Thank you for your comments at TripAdvisor.

I was delighted that you enjoyed your Deluxe Room at the new Beach Wing and the attention of the staff.

The swimming pools are the pride of my Pool Team and I have personally passed on your message about the remarks you made which not only brought big smiles but earned them by receiving regular positive comments about our pools a place for to compete for next quarter best Team Award.

I look forward to meet you soon at one of our swimming pools again.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Many Thanks Grand Ina! And this is Our comment to you, Because We Love You!.

Grand Ina's Strength are : 1/Beach Front-5Stars, 2/BIG Turtle & Turtles Stairs as Their Un-officials Icon, 3/Clean & Tidy room Services, 4/Warm and helpfull Staff start from Frontliners, They always Say good greeting, either,"Selamat Pagi, Sore or Malam!" SImply and warm...5/Nearest to HardRock Cafe, McD, Beachwalk. Warung Made, Kuta Square, Waterboom, Wendys, Coffe bean ETC
* We are just Lucky to get Rooms with an Ocean View plus a Pool View. Wow. Its Great for Kiddos!

Unfortunatelly we found also several Weaknesses : 1/If The Beach Can be Explored more clean and if you could provide the private beach Chairs, it will be your lovely added value, 2/The Restaurant/Cafe Front of the Beach is so quiet without activities, it also should be your strength!, 3/Kuta short tour, 30 minutes is enough to know better your neightbour will be a simply great complimentary after the welcome drinks :)#Strategic Partner with "KUTA's Horse Delman", why Not?
*True, your "slow" Wifi is a free complimentary. But, if the speed is better (read : FAST), it will be your added value service :) Trust me!

Overall, Grand Ina could make My majority Family choosing your place as our hotel's destination next year....Congratulations!

And Thank you to serve my family (14 Persons) during our Holiday,
Warm regards,
MARCELL & Triana RUMAGIT Family
ROB & Merry WALSH Family
Ellyana Dantjie & Kun-ie Family

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Acenk888

Dear Rumagits- , Walshes- and Kun-ie Families,

First of all a big thank you for choosing Grand Inna Kuta for your family holiday.

My Team and I were delighted to read that you enjoyed all the facilities and your allocated rooms.

Further, I would like to thank you for your constructive points and can inform you and the forum readers as following:

- Most of the beaches in Bali are public including the beach Grand Inna Kuta is located at hence we are not allowed to exploit a section only to be used for our guests with lounge chairs.
- We do endeavor to keep the beach clean which is daily a combined effort with the local Desa, the community who operates the little "bar's" , the surfboard rental and others involved with the commercial side of the beach.
- HQ is a separately managed and although its within the parameters of the hotel, however I will bring your concerns for their review
- We will look into your idea of a Kuta Tour alternatively preparing a map of the vicinity to enable guests to become familiar with the area prior to start venturing out
- As mentioned on this forum a few times we are changing servers and are now in the finalizing stages. We hope to provide in the near future an effortless WIFI connection. Keep an eye out on our Facebook where you will find such information's.

Once again, thank you for all the comments and in case I can assist you with next year's booking for the family don't hesitate to contact me on gm@grandinnakuta.com

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Grand inna kuta, great location, lovely hotel with friendly helpful staff. Right on the beach great for surfing or just watching the sun go down with a bintang.
It was close to everything just a short walk to all the great restaurants in Poppy's and all the little shops on the way back.

Dear Hadagreatone,

Thank you for summing it all up in a few words how to describe your holiday when staying at Grand Inna Kuta.

I was happy to read that you had a great time and I look forward to welcoming you back upon your next trip to Bali.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The Grand Inna is in a great position located right on the beach . Free internet and 3 nice swimming pools to choose from with 1 over looking the beach . Good value hotel and nice beach view restaurant . We stayed in the older section and it was fine , you could consider a room upgrade while your there to the newer more modern section if you like .

Room Tip: Book the cheaper room and then upgrade your room when you check in at the hotel .

Dear Brendan D,

Thank you for your comments related to your recent stay.

I was pleased to read that you consider Grand Inna Kuta as a good value hotel and enjoyed the facilities.

We hope to welcome you back again in the foreseeable future, meanwhile I remain.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My sisters and I stayed at Grand Inna Kuta for a 5 day getaway. We had the most wonderful experience. The rooms are very comfortable and well appointed. The staff were very good and eager to help with any thing we needed. The hotels location is AMAZING and unsurpassed close to shopping, restaurants and water bomb park. The food was of a high standard and we all really enjoyed our breakfast every morning. We also all managed to visit the new Wellness center to have massages, facials and foot massages. The girls did a wonderful job and we all felt like floating out of their. The only suggestions I would make to improve our stay would have been a happy hour at the pool bar and perhaps some relaxing music played during spa massage treatments. My two sisters and I will definitely return and next time we will be bringing our families along too as I know my kids will LOVE this hotel.

Room Tip: The pool access rooms are fantastic.

Dear Reechelle,

Thank you for your dazzling report, my team and I were very pleased to read that you and your sisters had a wonderful time shopping, enjoying massage treatments and now and then zipping some tantalizing cocktails.

I do have taken note of your constructive comments and can inform you that I have spoken to the operator of the Welness Center regarding teh lkack of musix which will be addressed.

Re the Happy Hour, this will happen soon, I am waiting for the signboards hence sometime soon in August you can get 2 for 1 on selected cocktails and beers at our pool bars.

Thank you for considering your next "families" holiday at Grand Inna Kuta. May I suggest you contact me direct at gm@grandinnakuta.com nearer the time to ensure we can assist you and your sisters with relevant rooms if you plan to come with a large party.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Comfy room. Friendly front desk. Having breakfast with Kuta beach view. Nice pool. Walking distance to Kuta Square, Beachwalk, Legian. Very wonderful trip cos I can walk and experience a lot, dont have to take taxi.

Dear svangoh,

Thank you for your concise report which explains it all what a guests experiences when staying at Grand Inna Kuta.

My Team and I were pleased that you had a comfortable and relaxing stay.

We hope to welcome you soon back again upon your next trip to Bali.