“Great Service!”

Ranked #42 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Australia
“Great Service!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed at the Grand Inna as a last stop prior to returning to Australia. The accommodation was great (we were in the Bali wing) and the service excellent. As a person who trains hospitality staff, I found them to be courteous, knowledgeable, prompt (I ordered extra towels for the room which were delivered in under 5 min) and friendly. This made the last two nights of our time away very enjoyable. (the coconut cocktails at the pool bar helped also!) We particularly enjoyed being able to walk straight from the hotel onto the beach where we were able to participate in releasing baby turtles each night. great location, great service, great stay - we will be back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Trimfam,

It is with immense pleasure reading your comments about your stay and specifically the staff at Grand Inna Kuta taking in consideration your profession as a professional Hospitality Staff Trainer.

It is always very encouraging for our staff to be rewarded for all their hard work and dedication.

For our forum readers, the turtle release program next to Grand Inna Kuta will be an ongoing affair till around October. We are now in the process of arranging an announcement board in the lobby to allow all our guest to participate and enjoy this very unique experience.

Once again thank you for review and we look forward welcoming you back in the near future.

Peter Stolk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (567)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I can't describe with traditional room, it's terrible and I get change room free. But it's not the solution the room with traditional style is really terrible, furniture is really bad, mosquito all around the room!!

• Stayed July 2014
Dear David W,

First of all I would like to apologize for the lapse in service you initially encountered however I understand from my staff that this matter was solved quickly.

Indeed the Bali Wing rooms are "matured" however I can comply with your opinion "being terrible" based on the numerous positive comments of guests on this forum and our current efforts to upgrade the Bali Wing .

I hope despite your experience, I will be able to welcome you again at which time we can show you further improvements.

Surabaya, Indonesia
Reviewed 24 July 2014

was stay here for two nights, great experience so far! Quick check in process, friendly and helpfull staff. Thanks for upgrading the room..!! Over looking the pool and the amazing part of this hotel is the beach front side, wow..it's so beautiful especially when sun set.

Location wise is so strategic in the middle of crowd Kuta, walking distance to "Beach Walk" and next to "Kuta Beach"

Recomended Hotel and absolutely will stay here again!

Dear Erly E,

Thank you for your kind remarks related to your recent stay at Grand Inna Kuta.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your room upgrade and indeed we have amazing sunset views from various areas at the hotel.

I look forward welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic place to stay in Bali, I cannot fault the hotel. Everything was top standard including the staff, the rooms and the food. The staff were especially friendly and helpful at all times of the day. We received a free upgrade upon arrival and were treated beautifully by all staff members. The pools are beautiful and the hotel is located on the beach which gave a lovely atmosphere. I will definitely stay at grand inna next time I go to Bali! Thankyou everyone at grand inna :)

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank AbbeyWohlgemuth
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear AbbeyWohlgemuth,

It was with great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay at Grand Inna Kuta and you thoroughly enjoyed your holiday in Bali.

We look forward welcoming you back again upon your next visit.

Mandurah, Australia
Reviewed 23 July 2014

we stayed in the bali wing and only give us twin beds ,when I booked it was for wedding anniversary .. not very good when husband and wife have to sleep in 2 beds on there wedding anniversary . room was very clean and big and the bath/shower leaks and makes floor very slippery.and wet cose you have to use the towels to mop up floor .cheap to drink at swim up bar ,and food was good , on the beach other wise we enjoyed our stay apart from the beds ...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tiket.com

Dear Linda F,

Thank you for your taking the time to bring your experiences to my attention.

First of all I would like to apologize sincerely regarding the bed configuration during your stay at Grand Inna Kuta.

Please be advised that we are slightly in short supply of double beds in the Bali Wing however I have purchased recently additional double beds which will replace some of the twin beds. I expect the arrival of the beds by next week to be able to serve our guests as per their requests.

I have further taken note of the issue of the leaking shower which has now been repaired.

Despite the lapse in service I was pleased to read that otherwise you enjoyed your stay.

May I suggest you contact me direct for a reservation at gm@grandinnakuta.com for a future visit to Bali at which time I will ensure that your room will be as requested.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I travelled to Grand Inna in July '14 with 2 friends. From the beginning to the end of the holiday the quality and service of this hotel was nothing short of amazing. For starters, the location was amazing. Seriously beachfront!!!! We got upgraded on our first day to a beach view room in the beach wing which was absolutely fantastic. All the staff were friendly and helpful and always went out of their way to help you out if you needed it! The rooms were immaculate, and the value for money was awesome. There were 3 large swimming pools to swim in, and they were all beautiful! When I next travel to Bali I will definitely be staying at the Grand Inna again! Thank you all so much for making our holiday to Bali as awesome as it was!!!

1 Thank Lani A
Dear Lani A,

Thank you to share your experience s at the TripAdvisor forum regarding your recent stay at Grand Inna Kuta.

It was with immense pleasure to read that you and your friends had an awesome holiday and that you enjoyed your sea-view room and all our facilities.

We are looking forward to welcome you and your friends back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The service and the breakfast from the hotel are good,but my room looks so old and the toilet not so clean...the floor got some track that cannot clean out and make me feel dirty,the wifi totally cannot connect in your room...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Kong S,

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed the service and the buffet breakfast during your stay at Grand Inna Kuta.

I do however have taking note of your comments regarding the bathroom for which I would like to apologize. I have brought this matter to the attention of my Housekeeper for immediate action.

Further, I am pleased to advise you and all the TripAdvisor Forum readers that as of today we have changed internet provider and have now dedicated for the guest rooms 10 MB which should solve the matter.