“Great place to stay”
Review of Grand Inna Kuta

Grand Inna Kuta
Ranked #38 of 254 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel last week for 6 nights. It is in a great location and is right on the beach. We stayed with another couple and a single and were all given upgrades to the beach wing and all on the 2nd floor. The rooms are spacious and clean and the beds were massive and pretty comfortable. the pools were awesome and we used everyday. The breakfast buffet was extensive and something for every persons taste with views of the ocean.
We would not hesitate to return to this hotel. the staff were very friendly and willing to do what they can to please.
Thankyou for making our holiday Awesome
Also the H Q restaurant and lounge was a delight to just sit and enjoy an ice cold drink after being out shopping in the afternoon. Food prices very reasonable and enjoyable. Thanks to Barry
Alice and James Aitken

Room Tip: I think our room was great as on the second floor which was handy to the breakfast buffet and lobby...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Dear Family Aitken and friends ,

Thank you for your awesome review on Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay so much and rate us with 5 out of 5!

Thank you for sharing your experiences and I'm very happy to learn that you will stay with us again, that's the biggest compliment we can get.

There are newer reviews for Grand Inna Kuta

Reviewed 29 August 2014

The hotel is simple, clean and decent. The interior doesnt have many decoration. Very easy to access Kuta beach. Breakfast is on 2nd floor, without air con. I think this hotel is suitable for tourist who don't expect so much about the hotel facility.

Room Tip: upgrade room to the Grand Inna hotel since sometimes they give u room at Inna kuta hotel. Ask for th...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
grandinnakuta b, Front Office Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Dear Marvin I,

Thank you for sending your review to TripAdvisor.

We have noted your comments and hope to welcome you back again at such time you visit the Kuta area.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

I found the staff to be helpful & lovely. Always polite & smiling. I liked the new wing, great location & the pools lovely. I found the prices of cocktails overly priced. Why so expensive??? That was a put off. Lack of music choice & entertainment in swim up bar. Needs to be improved. I didn't like the condition of the old Bali Wing, rooms smelt like sewage, bathroom very old & dirty looking. Needs attention. Overall enjoyed stay.

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Beduhn77,

We were pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay in particular the staff attention and the Beach Wing incl. its facilities.

We are in the final process of redesigning our cocktail list incl. pricing which will become available soon including the introduction of Happy Hour.

In relation to the music choice, we are in the process of hiring a third party to overcome this matter.

I did take note of your comments regarding the Bali Wing which have been addressed but despite that the rooms are matured be assured the bathrooms are not dirty.
Its the silicon which give this impression due to the black marks which is a common problem in tropical & humid countries. However I am pleased to inform you that we are now making a test with Anti Mold Silicon which I expect will be successful after which we will implement the silicon in all our Bali Wing rooms.

I hope we can welcome you once again at Grand Inna Kuta, meanwhile I remain.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I stayed at Grand Inna Kuta for the first time last year. I visited again this month and stayed at Grand Inna again. I love Grand Inna and will continue booking to stay there. It was much busier this time than it was last year, understandably, as the . I have stayed in the Beach Wing both times. I have also stayed at other hotels in different throughout the trips and while majority of hotel workers are nice, at Grand Inna they go out of their way to make you feel welcome and even just say hello. And now they have a new day spa which was just amazing and not too expensive like some hotel spas can be. Grand Inna, thank you for your hospitality, see you next time!!

Room Tip: Beach Wing is fantastic ! I am yet to stay in a Bali Wing room but I am sure it is just as clean, be...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Renae H,

On behalf of the whole Grand Inna Team, I would like to thank you for your review.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your second stay and hope we can welcome you once again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

After staying several times at another hotel just down the beach we decided to stay at grandinna Kuta for this trip. We arrived at about 12.30am and checked into our room. We found that the room and been made up as a twin so we went back down and asked for another room. The front desk phoned housekeeping and within about 15 mins we had two people making up a king bed for us. We then discovered that we needed an extension lead that reached the bed and this was delivered to our room again promptly. As we had not eaten for a while we then ordered room service and again we were served quickly. Finally got into bed at 2am and had a wonderful sleep. The rest of our stay was as pleasant. Breakfast was always well stocked with lots of variety to suit all tastes. Location is great, right on the beach. We went and sat at the beach bars morning and afternoon. We found all the staff to be really friendly and the hotel clean. We stayed in a Sea view room in the new beach wing. We will definitely return on our next visit and take our teenage daughter with us.

Room Tip: New beach wing very nice. Sea view rooms good facing the ocean. Also think the new pool access rooms...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Leanne W
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Leanne W,

Thank you very much for your "perfect" review.

We are delighted to hear that you have an enjoyable time with us. We will share this with our staff as they will be very proud of your comments.

May I suggest when you return with your daughter to look at one of our Executive Suites which offers a 22 m2 terrace overseeing the ocean with breath taking views over 270 degrees. We could add an extra bed alternative the suite has an interconnecting room for your daughter.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again, meanwhile I remain.

General manager

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights in a pool access beach wing room. The location is fantastic however the "pool access" just means that you have a door from your first level room which allows you to go outside easier - not exactly what I would normally expect from a pool access room. There was also no hot water at all in our room or in our friends room. We had the engineering team come out on two desperate occasions and they advised that the water would not be getting any hotter as that's just how it is in the whole hotel. I wouldn't recommend staying in this hotel if you need a hot shower. The location is absolutely fantastic if you enjoy the bustle of kuta.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
grandinnakuta b, General Manager at Grand Inna Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Ellatheetnnickid,

Thank you for taking the time to send your review related to your recent stay at Grand Inna Kuta.

I was happy to read that you found the location of the hotel fantastic however was slightly troubled about your remark of the Deluxe Pool Access Rooms. I am not sure what your expectation factor is for a Pool Access room however a distance from your terrace to the pool of less then 3 - 4 meters is generally accepted in the hotel trade as a Pool Access room.

I would like to apologize for the lack of hot water in your room due to the fact that on a very rare occasion one of the heat pumps for the Beach Wing broke down. We did inform all our guest in writing that during the repair period the water temperature may not be optimum however at all times there was "warm" water available.

I am sorry that you did not receive the information and have informed my team to ensure that in future such information letters should be available in all rooms.

I hope for your understanding of the issue with the hot water and that we can welcome you back again upon a future visit to Bali.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Perfect based hotel everything was great. I had an great time in the hotel if i have chance i would stay 10 more days... my room is next to pool and i enjoyed so much.. meals were awesome. When you wake up you feel as you born just 2 sec. Ago

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Yunus Emre O,

I was delighted to read your delayed review of your stay during December 2013 and that we managed to fulfill your expectations .

I hope we can welcome you soon back again for another rejuvenating experience.