Kuta Paradiso Hotel
US$52
US$45
Kuta Central Park Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$32
  • Breakfast included
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$60
US$39
US$30
US$51
US$41
Agoda.com
Legian Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$32
Sun Island Hotel & Spa Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$61
Trip.com
US$97
US$86
Agoda.com
Bali Rani Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$61
Satriya Cottages(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$46
1,756 results
All reviewspool areadeluxe pool view roomwaterbom parkdiscovery mallbreakfast was amazingfamily roomwelcome drinkfantastic locationkids clubbuffet breakfastegg stationgreat poolbalifoyermassagepoolsideheaps
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

Stay was pleasant without any major hiccup. Staff was friendly and helpful. Facilities getting worn out eg much difficulty in operating the knobs and taps in the bathroom. However wi-fi access within the room is unreliable and agonizingly and artrociously slow. I have to go to lobby to get good wi if connection.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 2 December 2013

The Paradiso is a nice hotel and you can get rooms at a great price. Rooms are clean, staff are lovely, spa is good as well and not a bad price for a hotel spa. We will for sure check out this hotel again if we are going to Bali.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank saz_handy
Reviewed 1 December 2013

What a wonderful time we had in kuta and the hotel just made it, great location and beautiful breakfast each morning and rooms very clean.The staff made us very comfortable .Looking forward going back next year.

Room Tip: top two floors are the best.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Keith E
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We stayed here 11 years ago and it was going to true 5 stars hotel to 3. I stayed here just a week ago, check in time is 2 p.m. I came earlier and registered. After 4 hours of waiting and exhausted from the flight, I came back to check in, the room is not ready and they don't know how long it's going to be ready. I chose Deluxe Pool View room and expected to get the one on the south side which face directly to pool view and the beach. The finally gave me room in 5th floor but not the one in the middle. It's a quiet room but not as big as the one we want. The toilet is not working properly, the water came out from the tank when I flushed it. They fixed it twice and still not working right. The bath room door can't be closed properly. The porch fence are molding, the hardwood floor is dirty, looks like they never mop the floor properly. Breakfast was okay but not as great as used to be, services are great and staffs are friendly and helpful. They need to refurbish and maintain as 5 stars hotel. I would re-think to stay here for our next trip.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter and bigger.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We stayed her in May and booked again for December, after two weeks I emailed to confirm the booking and they advised my credit card was not working in there machine (which it should have been and has worked before at this same hotel) I tried another and again the staff advised it was not working, we travel overseas regularly so why neither cards work is beyond me. We decided to cancel the accommodation, as the entire situation was suss, never had this happen before, rather disappointed as we do love this hotel!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013