“Great Hotel, No Regrets”
Review of Bounty Hotel

Bounty Hotel
Ranked #147 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Just went to Bali for schoolies, and wasnt sure about staying at the Bounty. I definitely dont regret choosing the hotel. On arrival of the hotel we cheeked in to find out they they gave our tripple room away, so we gave them 24hrs to get a room sorted. Went to reception in the morning and they said they still didnt have a triple room available. After about 20minutes of refusing to stay in the room we were given they eventually gave in and gave me the correct room (Which 20Minutes Earlier, they didnt even have). After that the rest of the stay was great. The triple room is huge and modern, with DVD player and the usual stuff. We spent most our days in the Pool Bar, DJ 24/7 and good service and great party Vibe. Cocktail Jugs cost 15Australia which is expensive for Bali, so its a good place to get started before going into Kuta. The Hotel is 5 minutes from all the main nightclubs Bounty, Engine Room and SkyGarden, the hotel is also 2 minutes from Kuta Beach and there is a brand new shopping centre next to the Hotel. The food was very average so we ate out everynight. Overall great hotel and will stay there again next time, when with mates. Good Price and Good Choice

Room Tip: Get a room near the back pool because its quieter
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lucas M

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Went with 12 other guys and 2 girls (go figure 2 girls on a boys trip....we're actually good relief as the week we were there it could have been classified a sausage fear lmao)

The music was non stop and fun for the first three days but on the fourth day I wanted to kill the dj or go buy him some more discs. Expect to hear the same song atleast 3 times a day.

Rooms are adequate and have what you need. Ie bed shower fridge and air con. Grounds are neat tidy and well planted and the two pools are both great. The main pool is hard to have a conversation around but to their credit the second pool is a lot more chilled.

This is not a family hotel and I feel sorry for the couple of families I saw there with kids under 12.

Breakfast was great and lots to choose from. Even do a nice coffee. Egg chef rocked everyday and the bacon went well with the hangover each morning.

Very social hotel met lots of people from around the globe (mainly Australia) but some from Ireland Brazil and South Africa were a pleasant mix

Did I have fun here? Yes!!! would I go there again hell NO!!!!!! I'm too old for that and I doubt the wife will let me do another boy trip with the lacrosse team again. Nor do I think I need too.

Great place for the under 35s who don't have sleep as a priority.

Last tip bring some ear plugs and some new music fir the dj if staying longer than 4 nights

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tim R
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Stayed for 4 nights with 10 friends from a sports team. Most of us had rooms away from the main pool which in my opinion was better. The main pool was fine and a lot of fun but as of lunch time onwards the music was so loud you had to shout to have a conversation. Atmosphere at the main pool is very fun and party based, the secondary pool is more chilled out and relaxing. Relatively cheap massage on location that were pretty decent, Rooms cleaned daily and cleaned well. Showers had hot water and good pressure.

Room Tip: If you don't like loud music late into the morning, ask for a room away from the main pool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tom C
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Definitely a hotel for a younger market and not recommended for families with young children, but has everything you need. Comfortable and clean with exceptional customer service - as with most Bali accommodation. Daily Breakfast was yum! I would stay there again if on a limited budget otherwise I'd upgrade to a 5 star.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lena S
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Everyone should be aware what you're getting into, this is a party hotel in the heart of Kuta. If that's what you're looking for than its definitely the best option, I would not recommend this place to families or people seeking peace and quiet. Great pool bar, music all day long! The food is also great at the restaurant and the location is even better. Only 5 minutes walk to the beach and 5 minutes walk to Legian street with all the nightlife.

The rooms might even be the best part, We had a triple room which was huge! Clean rooms and good housekeeping. Although beware because we hung out some swimming trunks to dry outside and it was gone in the morning.

Service at the front desk was the only negative aspect for us, answering phone calls while helping us was pretty annoying. The rest of the staff is great!

Room Tip: If you want some peace and quiet, ask for a room near the second pool. From there the music at the m...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank StudentDelft
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I stayed at the Bounty in September 2013 for ten nights. It was amazing, the staff are all friendly and helpful, there was a big party on the Friday night which was just fantastic, they had drinking competitions, dancers etc. There was never a dull moment, the food and drinks were nice and not expensive, we booked most of our tours through the bounty so every morning our driver was waiting for us and was very helpful, his name was made (maddy) same name as me. so if u ever stay there make sure u get him to drive you around as he was very cheap helpful and spoke very good English. I would recommend the bounty for the younger generation because theres always loud music playing so if your after a hotel that's quiet then probably not the right place, but in saying that there was a lot of elderly people there as well they just loved to party. definitely recommend this place and would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank MaddyRoseWickham
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I call this hotel a "BROtel" because it is completely catered to and filled with 20 something white guys who are looking to party really hard and get wasted.

You walk into the lobby and the TV behind the counter has pictures of people in bathing suits with drinks in their hands screaming at the camera.

Club music is pumping through the hotel throughout the day and into the night. So, if you're looking for peace and quiet, this is DEFINITELY not the place.

I'd say 90% of the hotel guests were gay/straight white males in their 20s. So, if you're looking to people watch this very specific demographic, you'd have a good time here. I came as part of a couple, and was not interested in any of the offerings of Bounty. I would pass on this.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple