“So Good Going Back In March 2014”
Review of Bali Rani Hotel

Bali Rani Hotel
Ranked #90 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We are regular visitors to Bali and have stayed at many hotels from 5 star to 2 star and rate this as one of the best for value for money and location. We stayed for 3 nights in a deluxe room, Very clean, Plenty of space, great selection of food and drink, Pool area very clean and relaxing with a tropical environment. Pool side service available ( No swim up bar ). Staff TERRIFIC !!!!, friendly helpful and super funny.
Had a couples massage in the spa which was clean, relaxing and the ginger tea was a great way to finish it. Would certainly recommend this hotel.
We are coming back in March for our wedding and are staying here with family & friends.

Room Tip: Standard rooms located near lobby, Deluxe rooms around pool, would suggest the deluxe rooms
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna G
Anton A, General Manager at Bali Rani Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear Donna G,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff were friendly.

Please do let me know when you plan to visit Bali Rani Hotel again in the near future, I am very pleased to assist you.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Stayed in Family Suite which was perfect, thank you again denny. We will be back. We really enjoyed our stay, the staff are all friendly and helpful, pool is lovely and relaxing and hotel in great location. We ate at the restaurant at the front of the hotel a fair bit and the food was very very nice as was the service and in air conditioning....yummy ribs on the menu!! We could not fault anything, breakfast was lovely, such a nice cosy hotel that we have been staying at for years aswell as my mother and father. From housekeeping to pool to front counter to spa to gardener, all staff welcomed and chatted to us.....well done...we shall return...terima kasih

2  Thank pinkfrangi

Dear pinkfrangi,

Should you need my assistance on your plan of returning, please feel free to let me know.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Family room was perfect for two adults and two girls aged 10 and 11, food was terrific and very well priced. Denny and his crew at reception were fabulous, room service is great and so is house keeping. Pool very relaxing and the pool crew Abel, Edi, Ari, are a great bunch of people. People I would never forget and will go back to this place anytime. Top breakfast as we'll and great location next to discovery mall and water bom park. Stayed Sept 26- Oct 3 :)))

Room Tip: Family rooms located on ground floor so close to the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Chris S,

We are really glad to learn that everything that we offered has met your expectation.

Should you need my assistance on your next visit to Bali Rani Hotel, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

This was the first night of our tour of Bali. The hotel was grand and welcoming. The spa was easy to book treatments in and everyone we met was friendly and relaxed. We both had a full body massage which I would recommend, although they are considerably cheaper outside of the hotel.

The pool bar was comfortable to relax at.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Kirsty39,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stays with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

me and my family (consist of 2 adults and 2 kids) stayed in this hotel for five days. in our second day of staying there, my wife is sicked and have to go to hospital. unfortunately she have to stayed in the hospital for three days. so, the holiday are over. I have to take care my wife and my kids at the same time. And the hotel staff are very helpful with my condition, especially the Guest Relation Officer, Mr. Denny and the General Manager Mr. Faisal.
Overall, this hotel is a must place to stay while you in Bali. Good place, clean room, good food and the most important is Great Service comes from helpful staff.
Next time I go to Bali, i definitely will stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: try to get a room with pool view

Dear Teddy W,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stays with us. I am delighted to hear that you and your family have enjoyed our products & services.

I do hope your wife is well & in the good health.

Please do let me know, should you need my assistance for your next visit to Bali Rani Hotel.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We have just returned from 8 nights with family who are first timers to Bali.
my sister and her 10 yr old son, my Mum, myself and 10 yr old daughter. We usually stay in Sanur, but thought to give Kuta a try, seeing it is so close to waterbom park where we spent 2 days.
Bali Rani was suggested by a family friend who goes every 2 years and loves it!

We got pond view rooms overlooking the large water featured courtyard located at the front of the hotel. While its a gorgeous feature for the hotel I would avoid staying in any of the rooms that encircle the pond. Preferably go for the pool view rooms which are at the back of the hotel.

Our first night we had drilling directly outside the hotel, into the footpath of Jalan Kartika Plaza by workmen for over 6 hours! I even had my earplugs jammed in my ears but they were useless. The roadworks moved up the street a bit, so the next night we were set for a good sleep! But NO!, the workshop located beneath the stairwell next to our room was pretty busy with what sounded very much like the sawing of metal at 1030pm at night! a quick phone call to the front desk and our sleep was soon returned to us! Unfortunately the workshop was to be an ongoing issue with hammering and more sawing starting at daybreak on an almost daily basis. if it wasn't for APEC and the hotel being super busy with WA school holidays moving to another room would have been the way to go. Our last night was welcomed in by a group of male tourists drinking in the pond gazebo and having a good old loud chat! A phone call to the front desk was made and after 45 minutes the men returned to their rooms, by this time it was 11 pm.

For me, a holiday means sleeping in, having a great nights sleep and waking restfully, I am willing to pay good money for this and thought that the cost of our stay at Bali Rani would ensure this, but the pond view rooms just didn't.

On the positive side of things, the breakfast was great, with lots of choice and large quantities of buffet foods that were delicious! Staff are lovely and were keen to help, answer questions and assist with transport. The spa located above the breakfast restaurant was totally sublime and I would recommend that your first day there you must go have a massage to fast track unwinding from your busy world and jet lag. I would stay here again, but would totally insist on a pool view room on the third floor, to avoid the noise.

Room Tip: Go for a pool view room at all costs and totally avoid the pond view rooms which are at the front of...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear starfishgalaxy,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am sorry to hear that you had a less favorable experience, we do hope that we could fixt it for you on your next visit and will make sure that you will enjoy your holiday as your expectation.

Please feel free to let me know when you plan on returning, I will be delighted to assist you.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Just returned from a fantastic long weekend with three nights spent at the Bali Rani. We had adjoining rooms on the third level overlooking the pool area and could not have asked for a better location and setting. Nothing was too much trouble for all of the cheery staff and the front desk led by Denny were sensational in assisting our party. We will definitely be returning to this haven in the hustle and bustle of downtown Bali!

2  Thank Anthony W

Dear Anthony W,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us.