“Convenient and comfortable”
Review of Bali Rani Hotel

Bali Rani Hotel
Ranked #91 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Bali Rani this March for 7 days. The best thing about the hotel is the location. It's a convenient walk down to Kuta beach, with loads of eating places near by (p.s on weekdays hotels and restaurants in seminyak shut by 11:30, was very convenient staying here).

The rooms are comfortable. The pool is 5 ft deep, lovely to swim in at night. The pool area is serene late at night. Room service was prompt when we ordered after 11pm, and is available until abt 12 midnight.

I'd rate the spa at the hotel as one of the best I've been to. Definately recommended.

The breakfast buffet is alright. Hotel staff while polite and pleasant weren't helpful with things to do or see though - use local tour operators after verifying credentials. The conceirge was rarely around.

The exchange rate at the hotel was good, but there is a money changer with a slightly better rate right next door.

The facilities included in all promotions says free wifi - however this isn't the case. Wifi is only free in the restaurant, while u eat there.

Overall, for the comfort and convenient location, I'd stay in Bali Rani again.

• Stayed: March 2014
Anton A, General Manager at Bali Rani Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear KarinaMM83,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and in particular our location & spa services.

Looking forward to welcome you back at Bali Rani Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Just arrived home from a 5 day stay at the Bali Rani unfortunately we were not happy with a few things at the hotel Firstly we were expecting a pool side room our travel agent at flight centre assured us she had spoke to someone at the hotel but wasn't sure they understood we did pay extra . The bathroom. was quite mouldy other cleaning in room was ok . we couldn't get a proper coffee in the morning until 10 am when the bar opened and went down the road to another hotel to purchase one most mornings .. the staff were friendly but communication was often very hard and waiting times for food around the pool was terrible.. the hotel wasn't busy at all not sure how they would cope in busier season, we travelled in a group of 8 people and we all felt the same we also conveyed our disappointment to the hotel staff and then the manager they didn't seem to worried and proceeded to charge us $50 per room for a late check out of only 5 hours Shame as we have travelled to bali many times and stayed at many hotel 3 star to 5star and never had a problem

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Debbie V,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

I would like to apologise for the challenges that you faced with our product & services and the flow follow up from the team to resolve your problem.

I have discussed this issue with the managers concerned to ensure that this is not repeated in future.

Please do let me know when you plan on returning to Bali and I will be delighted to assist you with your booking and make sure your stay will be enjoyable and memorable ones

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Massive thanks to the Bali Rani hotel we ran some workshop seminars there for our existing clients and they made it so easy. The staff are so friendly and capable that nothing is a problem even down to the airport shuttle and providing wi fi they are great on detail.

Room Tip: Try and get a room near the pool as nice and quiet
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Daoldbull,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and a successful workshop seminars with us.

Looking forward to welcome you back at Bali Rani Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I stayed in The Rani Hotel Kuta in March 2014 for 03 nights and found this hotel on quite location but not far from kuta night life and shopping centre Kartika plaza.

Upon check-in we found hotel staff is very humble and nice......we booked 05 rooms but we got all room keys in just 15 minutes and we found out room are very nice with balcony and overlooking nice swimming pool.

In the morning, breakfast buffet is really good and variety of tasty dishes are there.

WiFi connection is free of charge but you have to come personally at reception to get password everyday to connect WiFi.

Overall our experience was very good towards this hotel specially all the hotel staff is very co-operative and helpful.

Room Tip: Try to chose room on ground floor, these rooms are direct access to swimming pool
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear IssarS,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us.

Looking forward to welcome you back at The Rani Hotel & Spa in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The Bali Rani is recommended as a great place to stay in Bali. It is conveniently located over the road from the Kartika Plaza shopping mall and within easy walking distance of Kuta . The only problem is crossing the road as at times the traffic is very busy.
The rooms are well equipped and the standard of cleaning is great. The staff are helpful and friendly.
There is a reasonably sized swimming pool for those who like to swim there although the beach is very close. The pool is a good place to gather with other guests in the early evening and exchange stories.
The restaurant is reasonably priced and serves good food. There are many other food places within 5 minutes walk and taxis are cheap and easily obtained if you wish to go further.
I have stayed at the Bali Rani twice and intend to return. I always felt safe there as the security staff are very efficient.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. The first time I had a quieter room with a view of the lotus pond, the second a...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Dear Anne-Marie H,

Thank you for your feedback on your second stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us.

Looking forward to welcome you back again at Bali Rani Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is my first time stay at The Rani Hotel & Spa, i am really enjoy with the service given during my stay. The hotel is not too big but they have large room, and bath room with bathtub. Room clean and complete facilities. Breakfast is very good with variety food provide by the Hotel. Friendly staff and every one like a family. This hotel have a good location, near shopping mall and many restaurant around the hotel.
I promise will come back with my family for the next of my holiday.

Room Tip: This hotel complete with the lift, so upper floor is better
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Smith A,

Looking forward to welcome you back at The Rani Hotel & Spa in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Just back home after my second long stay at Bali Rani. I stayed in a de luxe room on the second floor, nice and spacious, clean with good walk- in shower and a great balcony overlooking that wonderful swimming pool. I already miss everybody out there, Denny, Ari, Asminiasih, Agung and all the other lovely staff! They all make you feel so welcome almost as a well loved familymember, very touching!
I really hope I will be able to come back next year and will recommend the Bali Rani hotel to everyone who is planning a holiday at the beautiful island Bali.
With my best wishes and love,
Liesbeth Hekkelman, the Netherlands

Room Tip: The de luxe rooms on second and third floor all have poolview.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Liesbeth H

Dear Liesbeth H,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff were friendly.

Please let me know when you plan on returning next year and I will be delighted to assist you personally with your booking.