“Stay at Al Isha-Kuta-Bali” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Al-Isha

Al-Isha
Ranked #135 of 250 Hotels in Kuta
Greater noida
“Stay at Al Isha-Kuta-Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

Very comfortable stay,great hospitality and good location sums up the stay at Al Isha. The morning fire rituals and yoga classes are refreshing and relaxing. I really enjoyed the experience. I strongly recommend this place to all those planning a holiday in Bali. Madam Dewi's able stewardship of Al Isha and helpful insights/tips on what to do in Bali made the holiday a memorable one.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Indrani D

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Indonesian first
Cobar
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

" I came to Al Isha as a true skeptic with a niggling interest in furthering my spiritualism through yoga and meditation. I left feeling a completely different person not just on the outside but a complete mind, body and soul transformation. Al Isha ensures that we not only reset our body through relaxation which lasts a short time but resets the minds and soul as well which in turn ensures our lasting relaxation through techniques that will be able to continue using and that I am eternally greatful. The staff at Al isha were amazing, they looked after my every need from the beautiful food, to the serene lodgings, to my spiritual guidance.
Thank you from the bottom of my now completely opened heart."

Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank anitaj80
Cambridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2012

One of my favorite stops in my month long backpacking trip in Asia. I was supposed to go to Ubud, but after a very stressful stay at an unclean B&B up the coast and too many overbooked places in Ubud, I emailed Maya and she was so helpful.

I changed my plans and headed to Al Isha - L'Ayurveda. I stayed for 3 days and was very well taken care of and so comfortable. Their is self-controlled air conditioning in the rooms. They clean the rooms and make the beds daily and the staff is so helpful with everything.

I went to the daily meditation, a weekly singing/meditation filled with locals, and learned some great yoga techniques for while I was traveling.

I participated in a full range of wellness activities at L'Ayurveda and left feeling de-stressed and with a plan for staying healthy both physically and mentally. Maya really gets to the heart of any issues and helps you figure out how to balance your mind, body and soul.

Even if you don't care about yoga, meditation, etc, this is a great place to stay. Plus, Sushi Tei down the block is fantastic! :)

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank emfletch
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2012

Stayed here for two nights upon arriving in Bali. Although the hotel is based in Kuta, it is peaceful and tranquil as is slightly set away from the crazy hustle and bustle of Kuta's Sunset Road.
The room and bathroom is clean and great if you don't want to pay the earth for
The most wonderful thing about the place is the people who operate it - Maya, Dewi and Wayan make you feel most welcome - a real traditional Balinese welcome.
A great little gem for the budget traveller and those seeking a little spiritual solace on their Far Eastern adventure. Ensure you see the secret garden when you go!

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank Kikilovesshoes
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2012

I have recently returned home from Bali where I stayed at Al-Isha for a 3 day/2 night retreat in order to still the mind and the body! Mission accomplished, I say!! Beautiful warm welcome, friendly atmosphere, clean air-conditioned rooms, healthy vegetarian food, amazing massage, healing treatments and inspiring yoga. This is a total wellness experience along with the beautiful human exchanges which can make or break a holiday. I have come home to spread the joy and will be returning again to Al-Isha as soon as I can. To Maya, Dewi, Wayan, Anita & Linda - I thank you from the bottom of me heart for helping my find my smile again! Much love, Linda M

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
7 Thank felixthecat22
Nice, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Well stayed 2 nights at Al Isha and was very happy to find a nice welcome and juice on arrival.
Nice air cond room. Very Zen like in feel and Very clean. The whole place as a peaceful feel which is nice to have when being in busy Bali. Took a Ayurvedic Massage which I recommend.
And to join in the morning Meditaition and & Yoga with Maya who is a wonderful person to be around. Don't be put off by previous review all is available around the area ... Taxis are so cheap to visit any place. Choice of food is great and very inexpensive!! Recommend a few nights.
Steve Taylor ..Tasmania

Room Tip: All rooms would be nice I had the one over the pool nice sound of water