The Tusita Hotel
US$835
US$108
US$193
US$186
Taum Resort Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$39
Agoda.com
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$68
US$85
US$70
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$76
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$103
  • Breakfast included
US$100
US$97
Agoda.com
All reviewslippo mallcatholic churchnice hotelcomfort roomair portbig roomkuta beachsmall fridgestreet noiseaffordable pricefamily vacationshuttle busconvenient locationconvenience storedecent sizenice pooltop floor
Reviewed 11 April 2014

nice hotel..and the location is not far from the beach, shopping centers, and airports.
swimming pool on the roof and you can enjoy the view from the rooftop.
They decorate the room a little simpler. But it doesn't matter because i do not spend my vacation time in the room, right?? ;D

1  Thank Desy E
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I've spent 2 nights here, from March 30th until April 1st 2014 at the Nyepi (Silent Day) Holiday.

Hey, I know it's not Hyatt or Four Seasons but it's a fair price for a budget hotel.

The front desk service is average, so so. The room is good enough. Overall service is okay. They have rooftop pool at the 6th floor. Nice pool. They have a delicious menu of black pepper chicken. The hotel is only 200 meters away to Lippo Mal Kuta.

However, there are stains on the bed sheet and the towel are bit of worn off. Another disadvantage is the limited parking space. You have to go around the hotel to park at the backside of the hotel.

In the end, it's an affordable yet cozy stay for holiday, especially for Nyepi :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Tusita Hotel B, Director of Sales at The Tusita Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Christopher,

Warmest Greeting from THE TUSITA HOTEL Kuta - Bali

First of all , thank you for staying with us with Nyepi Package . Your feedback in some areas are greatly appreciate to ensure improvement our service and product . However your good experience is uncountable value for Tusita Hotel .

Again, We would like to thank you for your comments and hopefully we could have a chance to meet again in the future.

Warm Regards,

Yuni Wiryanti
Director of Sales
dos@tusitabali.com

Reviewed 25 March 2014

me and my friends visit bali indonisia for holiday we book flight ticket and hotal booking though dpauls thay provide this hotel.nice hotel staff is very good i is the best thing which i like roof swinging pool every day i enjoy this pool.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Vinod6315
Reviewed 25 March 2014

After emails directly to the hotel to notify them of the time we will arrive we arrived at Tusita at 10.30 at night (which is normal for bali flights ) we got to the desk to check in there wasn't any warm welcoming at all !! No welcome drink ( that's appalling ) was told kitchen is closed!! I hate writing bad reviews but I booked this hotel after looking at trip advisor !! How could my experience be so bad !! So we get into our three rooms on the ground just behind reception and I was disgusted the rooms were dirty hair on the floor and smelt terrible ! The toilet also was leaking ! So I refused to stay and I must say hotel was good in changing us !! Then was changed to level 2 the bedding was constantly stained and had cigarette burns in them ?? Rooms were noisy coz they looked over the back of hotel and other rooms the view was render and air conditioning fans !! Breakfast wasn't much !! The roof top pool was boiling up there !! There was no shade too hot to sit up there !! The hotel lacked a vibe !! Ohhh and on my last two days pool was green and was told we couldn't swim in it !! Ok it was on a budget end of the scale but I stayed in one down the road in November and I give that one 100% I've always booked online for the last 6 years and this is my first bad experience !! Very disappointing !! And how embarrassing because we bought them over for there first bali holiday !! Have been comming to bali for 12 years and will not be back at this hotel !!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Juliee B
Tusita Hotel B, Director of Sales at The Tusita Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Juliee,

Warmest Greeting from The Tusita Hotel, Kuta - Bali

Thank you for staying with us and we do sincerely apologize that our services could not meet up to your expectation. However your feedback is greatly appreciate to ensure improvement of our product and services.

Warm Regards,

Yuni Wiryanti
Director of Sales
dos@tusitabali.com

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I stayed in the hotel for 4 days march 08- to 13 Rooms were good but lack Furniture like Sofa/chairs. staff were hard workers, well mannered & friendly but Lack English Communication
Overall i Can say not Excellent but Good Experince