“Affordable little villa with plunge pool”

Best Western Kuta Villa
Ranked #93 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Affordable little villa with plunge pool”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I spent 2 nights in BW Kuta Villa and felt very satisfied with the service. The room was OK and clean but the plunge pool was great and the outdoor shower was awesome. The meals were standart but you could find numerous restaurants just around the main street with 3 minutes walk. I will probably visit BW Kuta Villa again in my next vacay in Bali with my children....

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Ms. Sari1811,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. and experience the superior costumer care improvement of food quality and rooms.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at gm@bwkutavilla.com .

BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

Room was nice, small bathroom but there's an open-air shower next to the pool :).. Plunge pool helped us to relax after having a whole day of water activities.. The ambience was quiet good, but for me it's too noisy when you want to relax on the pool in the evening .. You can hear people next to your villa talking around, you can even hear the foot steps because the passage in front of the room isn't too wide.. But overall, good place to stay..

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Nancy P
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
Dear Ms. Nancy P,

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at gm@bwkutavilla.com.

Wongamut Naklua Pattaya
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Spent 10 days here over Christmas. The first thing to say is that the courtesy pickup from the airport was not ideal. The driver was not waiting in plain view with a name card when we came through the arrivals gate, consequently I had to wander around looking for him, still not finding him i had the info desk put out a tannoy for him which went unheeded for 10 minutes. i was just about to get a taxi when he showed up asking why I hadn't looked for him !!!!!
That aside, the hotel is very nice. the villa was fabulous, albeit slightly smaller than the online photos would have you believe. The secluded courtyard with plunge-pool was a very nice touch, as was the outside shower.
The only thing I felt was not great was the price of the food, i felt it a little overpriced for the region, but at least it was good and the service attentive. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank HappyRocks2005
Dear Mr. Happy Rock 2005,

Reviewed 13 January 2014

we love to stay in BW kuta vila because nice room with plunge pool (vila room) nice bathroom and strategic place near by main street.. and shopping area such as krishna , restaurant etc... hopefully we can come back to Bali and stay at BW kuta vila again
last but not least we were satisfied... (couple from Tangerang.Hani and Wiwied)

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Hani_Wie
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Ms. Hani and Mr. Wiwid,

Darwin, Australia
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I recently spent a week at Kuta Villa and had the most relaxing time by the plunge pool in my private courtyard. The accommodation was excellent as was the service. The meals were tasty and good value and the 'day spa' was a real treat. A combination of Best Western service and Balinese style. Highly recommended for professionals and couples .
Jack Stephane

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Dear Dr. Jack S,

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 8 January 2014

all service provide are very good and more variaty food for breakfast can choose. Close with town and easy going anyware to hotspot place to go. First!! about room and bed..So clean and so comfortable when sleep. customer service its so good and easy when handling trouble with them.. their staff its so friendly.. will came again and stay in Best Wesytern Kuta Villa again :)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Izak Z,

Mandurah, Australia
Reviewed 7 January 2014

First of all the bed!! So comfy i haven't slept in a hotel ever! I want them pillows!!We stayed here in November first visit to Bali, first thing i loved is the water didn't smell as bad as hotels in town, Staff were amazing!! When we first got there dropped our stuff off and went out to meet friends, a bit drunk when we got home and i didn't realize the shower was outside was enclosed villa with the plunge pool but i love an indoor shower and the air con didn't work but they were there in 2 mins fixed it and brought me a big fan as well loved it! Then switched rooms next day to a basic one i didn't even care about the price difference the room was massive and i had a shower inside :) and the food wow every meal was amazing!! bit far from town, i loved the walk though into town it really wasn't that far! but i loved the privacy and quite time and the staff always willing to help no matter how weird the request was! Baim was amazing!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Dear Mr. MIchelle B,