“good experience to stay”

Best Western Kuta Villa
Ranked #101 of 254 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 20 July 2014

spacious room, friendly staff, free shuttle bus to the beach, good breakfast buffet, good WIFI, good value room, very close to the airport, free airport pick-up and charging Rp50,000 per car drive to the airport from hotel, definitely come back to stay again

Room Tip: higher floor less noise
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear kai z,

Thank you for staying with BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa during you holiday in Bali and thank you has been completed the survey.

we value your comment and we will share this to our team to keep maintain the service and once again thank you for your comment.

If we could be an assistant in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@bwkutavilla.com

BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Kuta Villa

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Stayed for just one night. Awesome room. Hint: Book through the hotel site for best offer. And IMHO, superior room is better than the superior premiere. The room is bigger and much more comfortable.

Room experience: Asked for one king bed but end up with twin bed pushed together. Although I appreciated that they made it as comfortable as it was, kind of disappointing that they didn't inform me earlier. Awesome room though, so no complaint here. Cleanliness is top-notch. The hot water wasn't available, they tried to fix it but took quite some time. Awesome response time though, so it kind of balanced the downside of not being able to soak in the tub.
Staff experience: The receptionist (Hi Patricia) was very friendly and even with such short encounter, her attitude really impressed me.
Dining experience: Breakfast was not that great and not many choices too, I went down around 10 AM and most of them were already run out. Staff service was good though. And they had one of the best potato wedges I ever tasted, so I enjoyed my breakfast.

The bottom line is although there were some flaws, for the price you pay, you will get the best value for your money. I dare you to find other hotels with similar price that will give you similar experience. I doubt that you will find it easily. So, that is the reason I gave them 5 rating.

Room Tip: Superior is better than superior premiere (IMHO)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Mr. blackisme,

Thank you for staying with BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa during your holiday in Bali and thank you for completed the survey.

We value your comment by telling us what you like and what we could improve is helping us to provide a superior costumer services to you and other guest in the future.

Thank you for your comment we share this to our team to keep the service good and taking an immediate action that for the proper reservation and the breakfast.

once again thank you very much for loyalty to our brand, should we could be an assistant in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@bwkutavilla.com

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The hotel is good. it is only about 100 meter from main road. The place is quiet, parking lot is adequate. My first experience is the hotel giving me twin bed room while I am travelling with my wife & kid. But they response quickly to my request.
The single bed room is quite dirty (dusty, smelly odor coma from bathroom). I think the room has not been used for quite some time. The next day, the hotel staff cleaned the room. The hotel needs to improve the quality of the furniture. It is quite old and rusty.
Breakfast is nice. The hotel has shuttle service to airport and kuta beach. The best thing is the staff's provide awesome service.

Room Tip: On the right building, avoid the left side room because it directly adjacent to road & parking s...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Mr. Bubun S,

Thank you for staying with BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa during your holiday in Bali and thank you has been completed the survey we value your comment.

The room cleanliness we taking an immediate action trough our housekeeping team and thank you for this comment which avoid the same happening to our future guest.

We Strive to provide a superior costumer services to you and other guest in the future, and thank you for your comment.

if we could be an assistant in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@bwkutavilla.com

thank you for the loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Excellent location and very comfortable.traditional modern but a great place to stay.location near all attractions and walking street.definitely this hotel gonna be my 1st choice if i go back to bali.

Dear Otniel M,

Thank you for staying with BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa during your holiday in Bali and thank you for completing the survey.

We value your comment and thank you for the compliment we will share this our team, we strive to provide a superior costumer care for every guest at BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa.

if we could be an assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly and thank you for loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

it was a very pleasant experience.... the decorations on the bed, flowers in the plunge pool, our special honeymoon cake and overall ambience of the villa... everything was so perfect and awesome... have to thank the staff of the villa especially for making our stay a very memorable one... very humble and down to earth people.... will be back again just to experience the hospitality of Bali people.....

Room Tip: the room which we stayed in was very nice (the one with the plunge pool)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Neethiyah R,

Warmest greeting from BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa and thank you has been staying with us during your honey moon in Bali.

Thank you for completed the survey we value your comment and will share this to our all team of BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa. You feedback are important to us by telling what you like of your stay and how we could improve is helping us to provide a superior costumer services to you and other guest in the future.

If we could be an assistant in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2014

The room: I say home in my review, because the room/villa literally is like a nice bedroom. A sprawling bed, slightly elevated helps separate it from the sitting area. It has a courtyard area which gives it a much-needed privacy for couples. It comes with a sun-bed and there may be a tree which is a nice touch. There's an outdoor shower as well. The villa has a tiny indoor pool, just enough for two people to soak in with elbows touching. With the 30min auto jacuzzi, it is pleasant.
Pool: The actual pool is very nice, with a swim-to bar and beach-chairs to relax and sip a drink. The music which plays perpetually at the pool/breakfast/dining area was a bit loud for our taste, but acceptable.
Breakfast/dining: The breakfast spread is decent, I didn't find it lacking; but don't expect lavish spreads. The dining menu is good; we did dine at the hotel one evening by the pool and it was a good experience.
Final words: At the price we got (a deal with 50% off), it was a no-brainer; otherwise I may think a bit, given it takes a minimum of 15min to reach anywhere in Kuta from here.

Room Tip: Ask for a villa further from the pool; it can get noisy with kids around the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Ingcoqnito6174,

Thank you for you staying with BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa during your holiday in Bali and thank you for completed the survey.

We valued your comment by telling us your great experience to our villa and the dinner experience this will share to our team for their motivation and keep the good work.

If we could be an assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@bwkutavilla.com

Reviewed 4 July 2014

best western kuta is a great hotel to stay with my lover. we stayes in this hotel villa for 4 days,best western kuta is near by airport,almost 10 mins and lots of food over there.The service of hotel is also good.

Room Tip: Rooms of best western villa on the south side are quiete.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BWKV99036, General Manager at Best Western Kuta Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear YingXian I,

Thank you for staying with BEST WESTERN Kuta Villa and thank you has been completed the survey.

We value your comment by telling us what you like and what we could improve is helping us to always provide a superior costumer care for you and other guest in the future.

once again thank you very much to share your experience and will share this to our team for their motivation that they already do well and maintain the service for you and future guest.