“Great reflexology place”

Add it.
Chinese Dragon Reflexology
Ranked #70 of 137 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Been here quite sometime and never disappointed. Everything is well in order and the service is superb. And not to mention compare to other massage / reflexology place in kuta, this one consider cheap.

2  Thank ms_ayu96

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I had tried several places for massages and by far this one is the best ever... I had the 2h oil massage (with 30 min foot massage as complementary) for less than 130K rupiah! A bargain... and for this price I got an excellent therapist very well trained and professional. It's also clean, all seats for foot massages have a TV and they even provide lockers for your valuables.
It's not in the center of Kuta so you need you own transportation to get there or get a ride from a taxi but it's worth it!

8  Thank TAHITI-VAEA
Reviewed 2 September 2013

we had a treatment massage for 1 hour, that cost us less than 100 thousand rupiah. they have very comfortable seat and well train therapist. every seat has it's own TV entertainment. feel relax and anjoy

2  Thank Jean_LuxBordeaux
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Had very bad impression of Bali's massages after going to Taman Air Spa (USD 50 for 2 hrs massage and worse, the masseurs actually sneaked off for at least 10 mins TWICE, thinking we had dozed off!)

Chanced upon Chinese Dragon.. Only RP 73,000 for 90 mins (so cheap!!), so we decided to give it a try. Nice, cosy environment with dim lightings.. Even have couple seats! I was pleasantly surprised that the massage was VERY good! Supposed to be only foot massage but they also massaged our necks, shoulders, backs, arms.. Really good! Oh, and after massaging our feet with oils, they washed our feet and used some warm thingy (I dunno what it is, looks like a small sandbag?) to massage our feet again. So pampered!

The masseurs were nice and humble. Weren't expecting any tips from us and thanked us when we tipped them. Very good attitude!

Tried the finger food too. Noodles with egg and sausage (Rp 15,000) and chicken wings (Rp 10,000).. Wow, nice! (Don't expect big serving since it's so cheap already!)

Will surely go back to Bali so that I can patronise this massage place again!!

5  Thank Priscilla F