“A nice place to enjoy a drink”
Review of Sandbar

Sandbar
Ranked #31 of 967 Restaurants in Kuta
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“A nice place to enjoy a drink”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

My partner and I came here yesterday for a refresher. We were served by really friendly wait staff and our drinks and food came out very quickly. You get less chips than you do when you order chips from a bar back home (here you get little more than a handful on a plate) but for the price (especially in comparison) you can't really complain. The cheesy garlic bread here is lovely too although not like garlic bread in Western countries. The only thing that grinds my gears about many Bali restaurants is the service charge and government tax which they add onto almost everything and which can increase the price of your drinks and meals quite considerably.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
“A little Gem”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

It was my turn to pick a place for tea and I fluked this place, we all had a great meal and even with taxes very reasonable with excellent service, would go again.

• Visited January 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Delish food, great service”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Happened to stumble across this place with my girlfriend one night and decided to have a look at the menu. There were many great choices for me but the missus is vegetarian and there were few choices for her however we mentioned this to the waitress who was at the door and she informed us that many of the dishes could be prepared without meat no worries. We then decided this would be a great place to try. We were then seated and the energetic and extremely kind waitress proceeded to go through the entire menu with us showing which dishes could be made vegetarian. We ordered vege spring rolls for entree and the snapper and nasi goring (made without meat) which was absolutely delicious and came out piping hot and in a flash. We were delighted the high level of service and cheap prices here, better than anywhere I've been in Australia hands down. All in all a great choice!!

Visited January 2014
Perth, Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The sandbar was a nice but loud restruant. The service was fast and the food was great and cheap, but across the road there was a loud band playing which made it very noisy. I would recommend going there. It was a good restaurant

• Visited January 2014
Darwin
“Nice place to watch the world pass you by”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Hubby and I often stop in here for a coldy. The service is always good, reasonably priced and the Bintang cold.
Stopped for dinner this trip. Sandbar Pizza is good. We changed some of the toppings no problem! Staff are friendly and happy. Although I rated this place poor romance you could get a table out the back and it might be ok :-)

• Visited December 2013