“SUPERVALUE”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I loved this place. On the quiet end of poppies II and off the road enough not to be sold anything which is always a good thing. Great value and a smiley service with FANTASTIC food and atmosphere. Can't fault it!

There are newer reviews for Sandbar

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Great food friendly staff always fresh very clean.ate there everynight and breakfast every morning you walk down poppies 1 the lovely ladies standing out front of the sand bar give you free cocktail cards to come back and enjoy with tea. Heading back to bali in two weeks will be eating here most nights.if you have kiddies dont be stressed always kids eating there. I love this place 5 stars...

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

My partner and I came here yesterday for a refresher. We were served by really friendly wait staff and our drinks and food came out very quickly. You get less chips than you do when you order chips from a bar back home (here you get little more than a handful on a plate) but for the price (especially in comparison) you can't really complain. The cheesy garlic bread here is lovely too although not like garlic bread in Western countries. The only thing that grinds my gears about many Bali restaurants is the service charge and government tax which they add onto almost everything and which can increase the price of your drinks and meals quite considerably.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

It was my turn to pick a place for tea and I fluked this place, we all had a great meal and even with taxes very reasonable with excellent service, would go again.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Happened to stumble across this place with my girlfriend one night and decided to have a look at the menu. There were many great choices for me but the missus is vegetarian and there were few choices for her however we mentioned this to the waitress who was at the door and she informed us that many of the dishes could be prepared without meat no worries. We then decided this would be a great place to try. We were then seated and the energetic and extremely kind waitress proceeded to go through the entire menu with us showing which dishes could be made vegetarian. We ordered vege spring rolls for entree and the snapper and nasi goring (made without meat) which was absolutely delicious and came out piping hot and in a flash. We were delighted the high level of service and cheap prices here, better than anywhere I've been in Australia hands down. All in all a great choice!!

Been to Sandbar? Share your experiences!