“What? No WiFi?”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Ducked into the Sandbar opposite Kuta Beach for lunch and some cold Bintangs. Waitress handed menu, and my first question was "do you have wifi?". "No" was the answer. Ummm, we nearly walked out so we could attend to our emails, news updates and social media addictions.
Glad we didn't. The food was absolutely delicious (Nasi Campur) and Sate Pork - and well priced too.
The toilets clean - and it was very tempting to have a dip in the hotel pool to cool off. Great place to chill, do people watching and wish that they had wifi :)

There are newer reviews for Sandbar

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I loved this place. On the quiet end of poppies II and off the road enough not to be sold anything which is always a good thing. Great value and a smiley service with FANTASTIC food and atmosphere. Can't fault it!

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Great food friendly staff always fresh very clean.ate there everynight and breakfast every morning you walk down poppies 1 the lovely ladies standing out front of the sand bar give you free cocktail cards to come back and enjoy with tea. Heading back to bali in two weeks will be eating here most nights.if you have kiddies dont be stressed always kids eating there. I love this place 5 stars...

Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

My partner and I came here yesterday for a refresher. We were served by really friendly wait staff and our drinks and food came out very quickly. You get less chips than you do when you order chips from a bar back home (here you get little more than a handful on a plate) but for the price (especially in comparison) you can't really complain. The cheesy garlic bread here is lovely too although not like garlic bread in Western countries. The only thing that grinds my gears about many Bali restaurants is the service charge and government tax which they add onto almost everything and which can increase the price of your drinks and meals quite considerably.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

It was my turn to pick a place for tea and I fluked this place, we all had a great meal and even with taxes very reasonable with excellent service, would go again.