“Excellent location, very good rooms, nice staff!”

Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort
Ranked #10 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Undoubtedly the best location!

At first we were planning to stay at two different places...thank god we didn't! This hotel is located perfectly in the most happening place of Bali-Kuta. It has restaurants overlooking the ocean, even a small pool that seems to merge into the sea(wont call it infinity). We just loved the buffet breakfast(included) everyday and the ever so polite staff members. They also 'rent' out cycles to the in-house guests which is good but strange at the same time since it is chargeable at IDR 20,000 hourly whereas many 5 star hotels in Bali provide the same for free.

Another strange this about the hotel was that there was no turndown service, which is normally done in all 5 stars.

Make sure that you see the room first and the view...dont go by the name of the room category- the room we got was apparently 'sea view'

The kitchen staff is also very nice and accommodating(they made special vegetarian food when we got tired of the room service menu!)

All in all, great hotel...will go back, if ever go to Bali again!

Room Tip: Ask for Deluxe Ocean view if you want clear view of the Ocean, instead opt for deluxe Ocean Front.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dario_Orsini, General Manager at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear Priyapatwal,

Thank you for your positive review about Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort!

I am very delighted to read that you had such a great stay and indeed, the view of most of our rooms is stunning; overlooking Kuta Beach and the ocean.

Also thanks for your positive feedback about our restaurant and service, I will share this information with the team and I am sure that this will motivate them to keep up the good work.

I am looking forward to welcoming you again when you are travelling to Bali again.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

The Hotel is great & great location! The rooms are nice n big, the bene restaurant is fantastic & breakfast in the morin is great & so is the food! The staff are so lovely n helpful & treated us great. We will be back. Close to kuta & beach walk shops

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Shannon A,

Thank you for your positive review regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad to read that you enjoyed our facilities and services.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2014

So we are regular SPG and I have just stayed at Sheraton Kuta for 4 days (work base this time rather than our annual family trip there ) and it really does get better. All of the staff are so friendly and professional - can not fault one person there from the man cleaning the windows saying good morning to the concierge knowing my name each morning. Food fabulous. Breakfast buffet is always A+. This time i spend more time at the Shine spa in the evenings. It is well priced for this hotel and superb treatments with care. Everything is A + really..... we will come back again with our children for July holidays for sure. Yes pool is a bit small but the beach across the road is still great. Thanks again for a great stay !

Room Tip: I prefer the wing away from the Beach walk building as it is quieter - no bar / nightclub noise
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Debra R
Dario_Orsini, General Manager at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Dear Debra R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor!

I greatly appreciate your kind words and your loyalty to Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort and I am looking forward to welcoming you again in July!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I experienced the most complete and integrated service experience at the Sheraton Kuta. I was warmly greeted at the airport by a friendly and welcoming staff. When i arrived at the hotel the staff that welcomed me addressed me by name. Throughout all my interactions with the staff at Sheraton kuta i was always greeted by name; every staff and every time. To add to this warm and world class service. The rooms were clean and had great views of kuta beach. I made special requests for transport arrangements which were all adhered too by the Sheraton staff. It was truly refreshing to have received such genuine and consistent service. I encourage Sheraton Kuta to keep up the great work!

Room Tip: Choose Beach View Rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Dario_Orsini, General Manager at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear SPU27,

I'm so honoured to read your review and I am pleased the team went above and beyond to ensure you had such a memorable stay.

Thank you for your review, I truly appreciate your kind words and hope to continue to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Not stay here, just had tried Sunday Brunch at Feast Restaurant, it was extremely the best Brunch that I have ever had. Heard many people talking about Sunday Brunch at Sheraton Kuta, decided to join with my friends to explore about the foods. From the fresh appetizers (sushi, salad bar, and delicious breads), then continue with soups and variable main courses from beef tenderloin, striploin steak, pasta, duck with green chili, dim sum, Japanese fried rice, tepanyaki, Seafood BBQ (BIG prawn, squid, mussel, etc) and etc and etc...can't describe till you have everything had been eaten already. Best service from all the staffs, I could see the managers were around to assure customers were enjoying the time and foods. Ismail who was so friendly and helpful. Brought back my caricatured draw which was only 5 minutes done by the artist, I thought it was a great idea as a gift :) Thank you, and wish to see you soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank rendgur
Dario_Orsini, General Manager at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear rendgur,

Thank you for sharing your amazing review of our Sunday Market Brunch online!

Although many people are talking positively about our brunch, feedback like yours never gets boring. It's great that you had such a good time and I do hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I was there last year however i totally forgot to put my review on. We love the hotel the area is so close to beachwalk and restaurant os everywhere very accesible.
Highlight of my hubby and i stay is the shine spa, we had 4 treatment for just a week stay. Orcha, the spa manager is fantastic, she is super helpful for all our queries, regarding spa or the hotel itself, she does work so hard and avaialble for all our queries,
We did some trips like quadbiking, a bit snorkeling and seawall. Which we did enjoy.
The strawberry farm and thhe lake at bedugol was a good visit too.
I would surely come back if i just have enough holiday,
Thank you for the wonderful experience.

Room Tip: View of the beach is lovely Or garden view is also a grand
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear JadeMaldives,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review!

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay so much.

I will pass your kind words to Ibu Ocha herself and I am sure that she will be very happy to read your comments.

You've already explored Bali during your last stay, but there is still a lot more to see and to do, so you might want to collect your vacation days for your next trip; I am looking forward to welcoming you again at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Clean Hotel, good facilities, Clean rooms, best location, and smile all the time from the staff, the hotel is located in just across from Kuta beach, and beside beachwalk shopping centre, you won't find any problem during yhour trip since this hotel located in cntre of kuta area, all the restaurant, shopping centre, beach, is all in, the hotel it self really have a nice facility, nice gym, and superbly clean, and all the warm smile every time i get.... superb..

Room Tip: order the ocean front room for the best kuta beach direct view
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dario_Orsini, General Manager at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Andi M,

Wow, that's an amazing review you wrote!

Thank you very much and I am looking forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to Bali.

Dario Orsini

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuta
Hard Rock Hotel Bali
Grand Hyatt Bali
Grand Hyatt Bali
#21 of 54 in Nusa Dua
Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa

Been to Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort? Share your experiences!