“Amazing view”

Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort
Ranked #10 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is a great hotel with beautiful rooms, good service and a gorgeous view overlooking the pool to the beach - and right in the middle of kuta! I also loved the glamorous pool party on Sunday... Noise can be a problem though. From my room I could hear most of what was happening in the lobby. My colleague could hear a nearby nightclub from his... Some sound-proofing wouldn't go astray.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank city0fangels
Dario_Orsini, General Manager at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Dear city0fangels,

Thank you for your kind review of Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort.

We are glad to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and we look forward to extending our warm Sheraton hospitality to you again.

Dario Orsini

Write a ReviewReviews (1,474)

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I traveled to Bali with my 2 1/2 year old son and 2 friends last March 2014. I arranged for airport pick up and from there on I've been impressed by the service of Sheraton's staff. They assisted us all while making small talk and making us feel really welcome.
We arrived early at around 11am and our rooms were ready in a few minutes time. The rooms are spacious, bed is comfortable and the bathroom is very clean. Bene and Feast serves good food with good prices.
Sheraton is very kid friendly too. Staff are all courteous and smiles especially when I have my kid around. They go out of their way in order to make us feel comfortable and to meet our requests. besides the early check in, we were also granted a late check out which makes things convenient and gave us extra time to go around Bali before we left.

I would definitely come back to Sheraton on my next trip to Bali!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Dario_Orsini, General Manager at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear AG0330,

Thank you for your 5-star rating and feedback regarding your recent stay at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort.

It is delighting to know you enjoyed your stay with us and are looking forward to returning soon. In the meantime, please stay connected with us through social media. We'll be sharing information about our new kids club soon...

We are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

It's quite difficult to summed up my experience in Sheraton. I guess being centrally located, just next to Kuta Beachwalk and in front of Kuta beach really is an advantage. Check in was smooth and we stayed at the Ocean View room, quite lucky that we did not get the room near to the front street or next to the shopping mall, as at night the music can be a little too loud.

Overall staff were very efficient and courteous, Room was clean. However, as mentioned by some reviewer, the water smells a bit like a sewage. Not noticeable when we checked in on Thursday, but it got bad during night and on Friday and Saturday. It tastes weird too, I was using bottled water to brush my teeth. We had breakfast in our room and lunch too, love the taste and choices. Especially the healthy balance color scheme, it was really helpful.

I guess I would love to come back again since the location is convenient, but maybe and hopefully after they managed to do something on the water smell.

Room Tip: Choose the top floor room, facing the ocean and away from the streets and shopping mall.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear RZN1,

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your recent stay at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort.

I am happy to read that overall you enjoyed your stay and you are right, our resort is located very strategically, in the heart of Kuta. I am also glad that you enjoyed breakfast and lunch and that you found the Color Your Plate schedule helpful.

On the other hand, your comment with regards to the water and its smell is quite concerning. Rest assured that I will follow up with my team to ensure that appropriate action will be taken.

I do hope you will stay at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort again on your next trip to Bali. Please reach out to me directly (dario.orsini@sheraton.com) for any assistance.

RZN1, thank you again and I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

As per title, went there for the first time for weekend getaway. In front of KUTA Beach and next Beachwalk Mall. Easy for movie, shopping, eating and even got weekend banking.

The staffs hospitality experience is nice and hope keep or improve for next visit.

See you soon again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Epiyone,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort and for taking the time to post your experience on Tripadvisor. I’m happy to read that your first impression was such a delightful one and I am looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Have just completed a 6 night family/friends holiday staying at the Sheraton Kuta. As usual, the staff were friendly and efficient and the facilities and extra little touches are top notch. I highly recommend this hotel if you are visiting Kuta. The General Manager is often out and about chatting with staff and guests and this reflects in the quality of service and standards that they achieve. We booked the private (airconditioned) dining area upstairs at Bene for an evening celebration, it was probably the best food and most attentive service that I have ever experienced (all at a ridiculously cheap price compared to similar experiences in Australia). Once again, congratulations Dario and the team, we will be back!!

Stayed: April 2014

Dear Chris A,

I’m pleased to read your review and that you had the opportunity to dine in Bene, our Italian specialty restaurant with the oceanic view as backdrop.

I appreciate your kind words on the service and the team and I will definitely share your feedback with them as I am sure it will motivate them to keep up the good work.

Chris A, thanks again and I am looking forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to Bali. In the meantime, please stay connected with us through social media.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We came here for a company retreat and we really enjoyed the close proximity to the beach, shopping and eateries!

The hotel was new, clean and staff was very friendly. Would recommend for families and friends!

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Cassiepeaberry,

I’m so delighted to note you enjoyed your stay at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stayed at Sheraton Kuta Bali, the staff are so friendly. The room was very spacious, clean, beautifully made. The beds are so comfortable. The room was very quiet. The pool is very nice with wonderful view to the sea.
Had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sophie p,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort and for taking the time to post such a wonderful review on Tripadvisor.

I’m so delighted you has such a great time and I do hope to welcome you back at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort on your next trip to Bali!

Dario Orsini

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuta
Hard Rock Hotel Bali
Hilton Bali Resort
Hilton Bali Resort
#23 of 54 in Nusa Dua
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali

Been to Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort? Share your experiences!