Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$120
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$194
US$109
US$104
US$86
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$190
US$159
US$126
US$95
US$116
US$113
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$94
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$90
Priceline
1,582 results
All reviewsfeast restaurantbeachwalk mallbene restaurantshine spaocean front suitespg memberbeach walkinfinity poolsea viewbreakfast buffetshopping centreamazing hotelspacious roomthe hustle and bustlepool sideyogurtwelcome drink
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This is first time to Bali, my wife and I have stayed only two nights in Sheraton Bali Kuta resort. WOW -2 beautiful girls with traditional dress welcome in the lobby. The man did check in for me very warm welcome and helpful, my room 4053 has nice design, clean and the balcony with beautiful view to the garden and swimming pool. We highly appreciate of the Housekeeping team, they do extra step to ensure we are really comfortable during stay there. The Feast restaurant has nice deco, good food and special is services, we really enjoy it.

Hotel location in convenience area for shopping and sightseeing also.

I highly recommend staying in this hotel and of course, we will be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Quang N
Dario_Orsini, General Manager at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Quang N,

We thank you for sharing your experience online on TripAdvisor, giving us the opportunity to escalate your praises.

Your kind words regarding the service of our Staff are greatly appreciated. It is so wonderful to hear that Sharon was able to make your stay with us more enjoyable! Our staff truly cares for our guests and we love to see that shine through.

There is nothing that makes us happier than hearing that you would recommend us when coming to Bali and I am so happy to hear you will be back for another stay in the future!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Everything about the hotel was excellent. Right from check-in, all the way to check-out. Even our 6 months old boy was so happy with the bed that he was tossing and turning in the bed. Breakfast was awesome as well. Located next to Beachwalk Mall and Kuta Beach gives the hotel the extra x-factor. The only complaint we had was the intermittent power failure we experienced during the morning of our 2nd day there, each lasted about a minute long. Else, all was perfect!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear snaem85,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor!

There is nothing we love to hear more than our guests loving their experience with us! Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We are happy our hotel and staff were able to meet all your needs during your stay.

I am looking forward to reconnecting with you again on your next trip to Bali.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The hotel scores 5 stars on all accounts. Rooms, Service, location, food and amenities. did not expect the same when I went thru the small (but by the beach road) which leads to the hotel from the airport. the rooms are nice and spacious. my room had the beach view. the pool is nice and big and Spa is also very good. the hotel has some great places to eat around it and the party street is a 10 minute walk just behind the hotel. Overall a superb stay which was made brilliant by the excellent staff. the Breakfast spread is huge and gives good options for all.

Room Tip: The rooms with the beach view add to the experience
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Arjun S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share the experience of your recent stay at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort online.

Your comments are certainly appreciated and we thank you for sharing such great accolades for the entire property.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next trip to Bali.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I booked for my guests 1 night at sheraton kuta. Due to holiday season, only expedia had available room at that time, and it was room only. I called the hotel, the duty manager suggest i send my cc authorization, so my guests can enjoy breakfast at the hotel. So i already faxed, emailed, also called back the front office to check and they confirmed they received the fax. Unfortunatelly, when my guest checked in, they said breakfast are not included to my guests. So when i called the hotel staff said they didnt receive any fax and email. But they said they will check again on monday after 9 am (it was sunday). So dissapointing, my guests keep saying it's ok they will pay the breakfast by their own. On monday, i called again, the reservation staff ask me to sms again my cc number. For what??? Did they lose my authorization paper??? This is really not a 5 star hotel. So incompetent in taking care of guests!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
12  Thank Meilia T
Dario_Orsini, General Manager at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Meilia T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apologies as this shouldn't have happened. Rest assured that I will follow up with the respective teams to investigate this further and to ensure that this won't happen again in the future.

Meilia T, once again, I am truly sorry about this experience.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I must say I wasn't expecting much having chosen to stay in Kuta (SPG points of course)on my third visit to Bali. I was pleasantly surprised mainly due to the very hospitable staff! Rooms were not ready at 4 past which felt like a bummer.
More than made up with free F&B at the Lounge. Rooms were spacious,clean and fresh.
Some of the cocktails were awesome although food generally was average; often no salt at all.
Someone in the kitchen however needs a bollocking for putting those dry muffins on the breakfast spread.
I wonder what this resort really wants to be : kids club, small pool, DJs playing music, traditional dance performance: identity crisis!

The stellar service staff deserve a mention coz they singularly make up for several shortcomings.

Will we return to Sheraton@Kuta? Just for the shopping bargains nearby and the service maybe!

Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank Adolphd

Dear Adolphd,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback online!

I would like to apologize for that your room was not ready upon arrival. I am glad however that you did appreciate our gesture.

Your comments with regards to the food will be shared with the F&B team and we will ensure to work on improvement on this area.

Thanks also for your kind words about the service.

Once again, thank you for sharing as it is only through feedback like yours that we can keep on improving our product and services.

Adolphd, I hope to welcome you back at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort on your next trip to Bali.