9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$153
PricelineUS$153
Hotels.comUS$152
TravelocityUS$152
TripadvisorUS$152
Trip.comUS$152
1,906 results
All reviews beachwalk mall ocean front suite beach walk rooftop bar deluxe room bali gm
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Traveling with a large family group including young children & senior citizens, our experience with this property started on a wrong foot - all our (4) rooms were spread across the property and not together, as requested during booking (done directly with hotel). After a wait of few hours and multiple levels of intervention/discussions, the GM of property Ms. Marie ensured our 2 nights at this beautiful and centrally located property was worth every minute of stay. Kudos to the hotel staff (special mention to Mr. Didi) for turning around and making our experience a wonderful one. Ms. Marie we are definitely coming back and recommending your hotel and hospitality to F&F. Terima kasih

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Angga_Karamoy, Director of Rooms at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Dear Ashish B,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay.

I am sorry to hear if the stay started at the wrong foot.

I also pleased that Marie and the whole team manage to turn the experience around and ensure a relaxing and pleasant say the experience for you and the entire family.

The joint effort shown by everyone, demonstrate the level commitment that we continuously strive toward our valuable gues.
I will personally share your appreciation toward all the staffs as a source of motivation.

Ashish B, thank you again for the beautiful words. Have a safe journey, and looking forward to welcoming you and the family back shortly.

Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 days and 4 nights! We were greeted by Balinese dance and the staffs are really friendly! Would like to give Dana our housekeeper a mention, the room was so clean and tidy. It was also really nice of her to prepare an elephant shaped towel on our bed alongside a sweet note. Appreciate it a lot! Will definitely come back :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Angga_Karamoy, Director of Rooms at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2019

Hello steffany o,

Thank you for sharing the great experience during your stay with us!

Genuinely pleased to know that the Balinese dancer could set a great tone of your stay straight from arrival!
Dana indeed one of many gems and many times surprise and delight guests through his personal touch. Thank you for highlighting that he, once again, been successful in delivering a memorable experience.

I will personally share your commendation to him. Thank you again for your personal praise!

steffany o, on behalf of all associates, I wish you safe travels and looking forward to welcoming you back shortly.

Reviewed 28 July 2019

I stayed here with my family for an extended holiday so was able to eat in all the restaurants, use the gym and spa and try everything. The place is terrific, the staff friendly and accommodating and I'd return in an instant. Location is super central too, can't go wrong here if you want to stay in Kuta.

Room tip: Go for ocean view if you can
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Angga_Karamoy, Director of Rooms at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2019

Hello Alex D,

Thank you for choosing us as your extended holiday destination. I can't be happier knowing that you have a great stay experience with us.

I am looking forward to having you stay with us again, this time as the main holiday destination. In the meantime, have a good journey!

Reviewed 24 July 2019 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed in the hotel for our honeymoon. My agent has already informed the hotel about the same. Upon our arrival we did not find any arrangements done. We informed them and they did decorate the room the next day. Also the room service orders vary in their portion size. We had ordered for vegetable spaghetti on the first day the portion size was decent but next day it was much smaller. We informed the in-room dining about it but they said there was nothing they could do about it. They were polite but I was expecting them to match the portion size from the 1st day.

Overall the hotel is very good. Right from the arrival to the departure the hotel staff kept impressing us with their gesture. Specially the lady on the reception. Unfortunately, I forgot her name. I think it was ANGEL. Have to mention the breakfast spread that they offer is really nice and filling with an ocean of verities of food to choose from. Also they were kind enough to get our food heated in their kitchen in the middle of the night. Will definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank abhimanyu21041991
Angga_Karamoy, Director of Rooms at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2019

Dear abhimanyu21041991,

Congratulation on your recent wedding!

Thank you for highlighting the excellent service of Angel, as well as the breakfast spread served at Feast restaurant. Staff services are one of our pride, and I can't be happier that they could create such a great lasting impression.

My apologies for the inconsistency of the room service. The execution of the honeymoon arrangements definitely could be better, and this feedback would be brought up to the related department by myself.

abhimanyu21041991, on behalf of all associates, I wish you a great life with your loved ones.
Wherever you go, may your path always filled with love and laugh

Reviewed 24 July 2019

I was the travel arranger and organizer for my team's meeting back in June 2019 and selecting Sheraton Bali Kuta was the best choice we made. All staff - from the sales manager, to the conference manager to banquet to restaurants to housekeeping - they provided 5-star service. Mrs Linda Dhun and her team are exceptionally helpful to all our requirements and ad-hoc requests.

Most of my team stayed there for 5 nights minimum and we were very well taken care of. The location of the hotel provided plenty of options for social dinners outside of our scheduled meeting. Most rooms had a view of the sea / outdoors and if i recall correctly, they all have an extended balcony with chairs.

Please book the massage in their in-house spa, very worth the extra money, compared to the cheaper ones along the road or in the mall next door.

Highly recommend anyone visiting Bali to stay at the Sheraton Bali Kuta. It is right in the heart of the shopping (mall directly next door) and nightlife (bars/restaurants) and the beach is right in front of the hotel. Great for families traveling with kids, or holidays with friends.

Only slight downside was that the pool was too small.

Room tip: Only 4 floors of rooms but do pay more for the large rooms / suites, it is worth it.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Stephanie T

Dear Stephanie T,

Thank you for choosing us as the destination of your team meeting. I genuinely pleased to know that all staffs could actively participate in delivering a memorable experience of the meeting and the stay.

We are always proud of our strategic location. Thank you for highlighting it to all of our potential business traveler in this forum.

Stephanie T, there is no better commendation rather than a personal recommendation from our guests to everyone. Thank you again! I wish you a safe journey and looking forward to welcoming you back shortly.

Angga Karamoy.