I am having a good time staying in Saimai Residence. It’s located in 2nd floor in a shops area and not on Kartika Plaza main road. The entrance to shops area is next to Bubba Gump restaurant. It’s a quiet place. Me and my husband having a good quality sleep. I booked deluxe room without breakfast through agoda.com and got a very cheap price, about Rp.200.000 (16US$/night). All of the staff was friendly. My room was number 303. It has a spacious room, comfy bed, fast wi-fi, and lots of international channels. Although the room was a little bit dusty, they changed pillow sheets and towels every day. We didn’t hear any sound from other rooms, so we sleep well (unless, there are children running across the hall). Bathroom was clean, unfortunately, there’s no divider between shower and toilet. The whole bathroom was always very wet every time I took a shower, because they placed the shower right above the toilet.
There was no phone in our room. My husband had to go to the lobby if we need something. At night, sometimes there was no staff in the lobby, so my husband had to go back after a while
- Quiet place, closed to beach and Discovery Mall
- Very comfort room (fast wifi, clean bathroom, comfort bed, large room)
- Friendly staff
- Dusty room
- Sometimes, no staff in lobby at night
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Zenrooms, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Saimai Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saimai Residence Bali/Kuta