“awesome experience with EP's bali surf”
Review of EP's Bali Surf

EP's Bali Surf
Ranked #4 of 225 Outdoor Activities in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Hallo! This is a page where you can easily book surflessons. We provide both beginner classes and intermediate. We also do a lot of surfguiding. Please let us know if you want any further information. Love the Ep's Bali Surf surfing crew.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is a review from last year, but i didnt remember to write it until today. Me and my wife had never surfed before so we tried Edwin based on the review here. We had a great time. Edwin is a professional! He knows what he is doing and i feel extremely safe with him. I was standing up and surfing not long after we started the lesson. I am planning to go to Bali again this June and will definitely have another session with him and this time i am planning to bring my two kids as well (age 8 and 6). Edwin told me they can also try to get a feel for by sitting on the board with him. All in all, i strongly recommend him. Couldnt be happier!

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"safety"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

thanks for a fantastisl surf day! we learned a lot. we had super fun together. hope to see you again soon! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ALL OF YOU WHO WANT TO SURF.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Very professional and skilled surf teacher with a passion to his job. I would highly recommend Edwin and his crew!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My son and I first had lessons with Edwin last year, and it was great to catch up again this week
and build on some of the skills we learnt. There are a lot of surf 'teachers' in Bali, we've tried them, but if you really want to learn to surf and have a great time doing it Edwin is super professional, fun and friendly! We are so impressed with the progress we have made. He even took my 4 year old for a ride :).

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Really enjoyed our three day introduction to surf. (We being Dad and two kids, aged 12 and 10.)

Points that set EP apart.

1. Edwin wouldn't take us out during our first week as the conditions were too big - others were out there, but Edwin would rather provide a safe and enjoyable experience, even if it meant not getting paid.

2. Ratio was 2 instructors, for 3 pupils for all three days. This didn't cost extra and was certainly better than the other 'branded' schools.

3. Focus on safety and educations - things like tides, websites to look at, when not to go in, as well as the more obvious where to put your feet, etc...

4. We were all standing up on day one, turning on day two and catching our own 'green waves' by day three. Must confess, the kids looked a lot more at home doing this than me!

5. Our pictures were up on his facebook site the same day.

Loved the lessons in the warm Bali waves and have brought boards to hone our skills back here in Yallingup - watch out Taj...

I would certainly recommend Edwin and his colleagues.

1  Thank James_Cathy