“Thanks so much!!!!”
Review of EP's Bali Surf

EP's Bali Surf
Ranked #5 of 224 Outdoor Activities in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Hallo! This is a page where you can easily book surflessons. We provide both beginner classes and intermediate. We also do a lot of surfguiding. Please let us know if you want any further information. Love the Ep's Bali Surf surfing crew.
Reviewed 4 June 2014

It was nice to mete You!!!!!...we improved in two days more than in once week in spain!!!....we'll come back and we'll Try again with EP's Bali Surf!!!!!!......I recomend him to learn a good surf!!!

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"safety"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Me and my fiance did a day surf trip with Edwin to Canggu, the waves were fun and he knows what he is talking about, hes a good bloke to chill out and have a bintang on the beach with aswell.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I had a course of 3 private lessons with Edwin in May 2012. What I thought was really good about the lessons was they also included comprehensive theory lessons so you actually gained an understanding of how the surf and tide works rather than just going out there and hoping for the best!

Over the course of my three lessons Edwin got me up on the board and starting to steer left and right as I rode the wave. All of this was always done with a bucket load of enthusiasm
and a great deal of patience!

I would not hesitate to recommend Ep surf to anyone for an unforgettable holiday experience, just be prepared to be aching from head to toe the next day but with a huge grin on your face!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is a review from last year, but i didnt remember to write it until today. Me and my wife had never surfed before so we tried Edwin based on the review here. We had a great time. Edwin is a professional! He knows what he is doing and i feel extremely safe with him. I was standing up and surfing not long after we started the lesson. I am planning to go to Bali again this June and will definitely have another session with him and this time i am planning to bring my two kids as well (age 8 and 6). Edwin told me they can also try to get a feel for by sitting on the board with him. All in all, i strongly recommend him. Couldnt be happier!