Review Highlights

Amazing Experience and Awesome Instructor

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
ScotlandSunsurfer
Scotland

All reviews awesome instructor gain confidence do's and don'ts learn how hour lesson explained everything learning how amazing experience see you soon his team edwin beginners wave techniques safety bali skills
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

When we arrived to Bali we decided to learn surf. We searched in Tripadvisor and we found Eps Bali (Edwin). This was the best choice we could do. It has been a great experience with the best teacher. Edwin has enabled us to surf in a funny and easy way.
If we ever come to bali again, we will come back with him 100% sure!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked 2 days of surfing tuition with EP Bali Surf and what a great choice it was! Edwin is an amazing instructor. As absolute beginners he spent time making sure we understood exactly what to do on the water and was great fun throughout our two mornings with him.
There's a lot of competition on Kuta but couldn't be happier that we made the decision to go with Edwin.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Took up three days of beginner lessons with Edwin! My first time surfing and Edwin was recommended by a friend who took up surfing lessons with him several times. Edwin is always on the lookout and ensures safety. He is very patient, professional and gives very useful feedbacks which shows how experienced he is. My experience was extremely enjoyable and will definitely back for my intermediate lessons. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We looked for an instructor who would help us improve our intermediate surfing. Luckily we found Edwin. He gave us a lot of theory that we missed in previous surf camps and corrected minor mistakes. Surfing sessions were nice and comfortable despite a big swell. Will definitely contact Edwin next time in Kuta.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We are so happy about today!!! We had a 2 hours lesson with Edwin who was so patient and professional, giving us helpful feedback to made us understand what we had to focus on. It was our first lesson ever, after a first theoretical explanation we started with the practice, and at the end of the day we were confident with surf, that's sound unbelievable just few hours before! He speaks a perfect English.
We highly recommend Edwin, for his safety and funny lesson...number one!!! Thank you Edwin!

M&L

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The easiest and safest surfing lesson !
Edwin lets us know the points very easily and we've achieved many than expected.
We took 3 days lesson, then we can enjoy the surfing anywhere, anytime now.
The lesson was focused on safety also.
This is one of the best memory in Bali vacation.
We hope see him again in the next vacation too.
Thanks Edwin!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I had the privilege to book my 3 day beginners surf course with Edwin . It was semi private which is well worth every penny as it's personalised to your needs . I found Edwin professional and very encouraging especially if you don't get things right first time. You pay for what you get on my first ever wave I've managed to surf all the way to the shore which was the best ever feeling.All thanks to Edwin. If you're considering taking surf lessons in Kuta then don't hesitate and book with EP surf school. I'll rate Edwin 10stars

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Surf instructors are not all born equal - the better your instructor, the faster you learn and the better your technique.

I've tried other surfing lessons in Bali but Edwin was by far the best! I enjoyed my first lesson so much that I booked a second one for the following day.

For the price you pay, you get a customized semi private lesson with an experienced instructor.. Many other schools charge way more for group lessons.

He's also generous in sharing his knowledge and I learnt much more than I expected to!

Will definitely go back to EP Surf the next time I'm in Bali!!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

This is our first time learning how to surf and we are hooked! Ed and his team are very good, very patient and thorough. My friend recommended him to us, and I'm highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a surf lesson in Bali.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

First day in Kuta, we start a lesson on the beach with one of the many surf "Teacher" and feel really disapointed ... So we search for a good one. We find Edwin thanks to trip advisor and we find a great men, good teaching, full of motivation and positive vibes. You have all teorical explanation and practice to make you learning better and faster!!
We regreat to not start first day with Edwin, we would enjoy one more day surfing with him
Do not hesitate anymore and contact him for your surf session !!