“Edwin is a great surf teacher”
Review of EP's Bali Surf

EP's Bali Surf
Ranked #4 of 225 Outdoor Activities in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Hallo! This is a page where you can easily book surflessons. We provide both beginner classes and intermediate. We also do a lot of surfguiding. Please let us know if you want any further information. Love the Ep's Bali Surf surfing crew.
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Hey there, if you come to Bali and want to learn or improve surfing I highly recommend Edwin as teacher! He will bring you to the right spots every day and teach you with lots of sensitivity. You will have fun and he'll help you fight your fear when the waves get bigger :-)

1  Thank honeysuckers
in 14 reviews
"safety"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Surf lessons with Edwin are a must! My friend and I booked one lesson to start off but loved it so much we ended up doing two more until the day we had to leave Kuta. I would have stayed longer just to surf though! Edwin is super knowledgable and an amazing teacher. He makes you feel very safe in the water and knows exactly how to teach you to stay on your board properly. He also is very personable and makes you feel like you are just one of his friends he is having fun surfing with. He also has a photographer take pictures of your lesson that you can access on his facebook page. I would recommend Edwin to any of my friends and would definitely go back if given the chance. Thanks for an awesome surfing experience Edwin!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Edwin at EP Bali Surf gave my son Bradley and I a very good beginners surfing lesson. Even though we both had never surfed before he had us both standing up riding waves in no time at all. He sent some great photos to remember the experience. I would recommend EP Bali surf to anyone looking for great value surfing lessons. See you again next time my friend :)

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Edwin is a great teacher! I had the best time surfing with him, and he taught me a lot. He's really experienced, and also a cool and funny guy, so it was always lots of fun. I never thought I would get any kind of surfing skills in such a short amount of time, but with a teacher like Ed, it was no problem at all. Thanks for making my stay in Bali AWESOME!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 June 2014

It is hard for me to start my day early, but when I had a motivation - surfing with Edwin - I came early and did it with a great pleasure. We had about 6 classes and I'm sorry because only 6 (I did surfing in my last days in Indonesia) - Edwin showed me how fun surfing is. I'm sure I will keep doing surfing. And when I'm in Indonesia, I will make a call to Edwin, because he is an excellent surf-instructor and good person!
Anna.