“Highly recommended surfing classes with professional Instructor at EP's Bali Surf! ”
Review of EP's Bali Surf

EP's Bali Surf
More attraction details
Owner description: Hallo! This is a page where you can easily book surflessons. We provide both beginner classes and intermediate. We also do a lot of surfguiding. Please let us know if you want any further information. Love the Ep's Bali Surf surfing crew.
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Super professional and extremely fun surfing classes in Kuta!!

I was surfing for three days with Edwin in June 2014 because of a recommendation of a friend. I just started surfing some weeks before that and wanted to get some more practice before going back home. Edwin is a really good surfer and an even better instructor! I was not yet really familiar with all the aspects of how to act and react to waves, currents and winds.
Edwin explained it in an easy and logical way so I could refresh everything I had learned before.
Before you go into the water, you learn how to read the ocean and which saftey precaution you will have to keep an eye on during surfing. You also get an introduction on how to behave along with the other surfers.
Once out and about to catch a wave, you will never want to return to the shore again!
There are loads of freelance surf instructors on Kutas Beaches, but I would definitely reccomend Edwin to be your first choice!
Thank you for everything Edwin - surfing with you was an absolute blast!! :-)

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My girlfriend and I took surfing lessons with Edwin for three days, never having surfed before. Thanks to him we where both able to stand on the board the first day.
The groups where very small with a total of 4 people the first time and only the two of us the other two times, though that might depend on your luck. Considering the small group sizes, the lessons where actually pretty cheap and he really is a very attentive and professional teacher, also explaining quite a bit about safety, especially in the first lesson. In addition to that he es also a really nice guy and fun to hang out with.
I can wholeheartedly recommend him if you're in Kuta and want to learn surfing!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Before I and my girlfriend whent to EPs Bali Surf, we tried a "surf school studio", it was ok.. nothing more. But when we came to Edwins Beach things got good quick!

Hes funny, smart and knows his surfing. He explained the waves, the beaches, how things work, and even though I and my GF are worlds apart when it comes to body type, he explained the diffferent mechanics when it comes to how to approach the surfboard when big or small.

next time we are in Bali, 100% we will continue to surf at EPs Bali Surf!! 10/10

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Best activity we did in Bali, surfing. It was an all awesome time with Edwin at Ep's Bali Surf. Tried surfing for the first time and was hooked onto it, after the first session we returned for another before our holidays ended.
Edwin is an extremely patient amd knowledgeable man who makes theories simple and practical the most fun out of it.
Did surfing lessons with my mom and truly age doesn't matter because with Edwin he will definitely show u the right way to stand up and surf.
Most enjoyable experience with Ep's Bali surf. Will be back to learn from him again!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Hey there, if you come to Bali and want to learn or improve surfing I highly recommend Edwin as teacher! He will bring you to the right spots every day and teach you with lots of sensitivity. You will have fun and he'll help you fight your fear when the waves get bigger :-)

1  Thank honeysuckers