“great place to stay”
Review of Atanaya Hotel

Atanaya Hotel
Ranked #24 of 250 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This is a nice hotel with friendly staff. Hotel is fairly new with clean rooms. I was happy staying there. Location is also very convenient. Customer service is excellent and I would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Murat E

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Very nice rooms, shower is perfect compared to many many other hotels around. Roomservice do their job every day, think even they change sheets every day? im not sure.
Pool on the sixht floor is amazing, you can enjoy the view and get a light breeze on your body while laying in the sun bed, the water is a little too cold for myself but when you are active in the water there is no problem. Very friendly staff, they are helping out with whatever you want. Food is good, breakfast is better then avarage ive tasted on other hotels. This gets top score from me.

Room Tip: My room at second floor was really good, AC was perfect.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Hans Kristian H
andre-cahyadi, Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Mr Hans

Greetings from Atanaya Hotel.

Thank you very much for choosing us as your preferred hotel in Bali. Your review and and comment is very important for us to improve our services.

Base on your review, we are delighted to know that you have a great experiences during your stay with Atanaya hotel. Our staff always try the best to make guest stay as comfortable as in their home. For hygiene purpose, guest room was cleaned everyday with new linen change daily.

We are happy to enjoy our hotel facility, Our rooftop pool is the signature of the hotel, with such design so guest have an intimate and relax time, while enjoying open air space with quietness. Our FB team always try the best to cater the taste of every guest, we are glad that you like and enjoy our breakfast menu prepared fresh daily by our team

Again, thank you very much for staying with us, and we hope to see you again for your next trip to Bali

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We started off our trip to Bali by showing up a day late. The hotel was quite accommodating of my blunder. They spoke enough English for us to get by. Recommendations for local attractions and restaurants were readily given. The hotel is far from any beaches but you can get a cab very quickly and inexpensively. The pool is beautiful and necessary with the humid, hot conditions. My only criticism is the price of the food at the restaurant. It was very expensive compared to any other meal we purchased. Would go back in a heart beat.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sugarvictim

Dear Our Valued Guest

Greetings from Atanaya Hotel

thank you very much for your trust to stay with us during your trip to Bali

We are delighted to hear that you enjoy our room and rooftop pool. We design our room and rooftop pool, so guest will have a nice and relax time during their to Bali. Our location is very accessible to any nearby attraction, with only 15 minutes to airport and 10 minutes to kuta and seminyak. You are ready to pack and explore the island of Bali

We are very concern about your concern of our restaurant price, could you please tell us which menu do you think is too expensive? Your comment is very important for us to improve our services

Again thank you very much to stay with us, and we wait to welcoming you again for your next visit to Atanaya Bali

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Not too far from airport and close to Kuta (if that's what you want).

This is the second time we've stayed at Atanaya and will probably stay again when we come to Bali.

The rooftop pool is a treat for the family and the price is a treat for me.

4* hotel that is quite new, maybe 2 years. Bed is comfortable and bathroom clean. You might bet a bit of noise from the road, depending on which room you get, but that's to be expected in the Kuta area.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from road.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrew D

Dear Mr Andrew

Greetings from Atanaya Hotel Bali

Thank you very much for choosing us again, as your preferred hotel in Bali. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience during your stay with us.

Our rooftop pool is the signature of Atanaya Hotel, the we make such design so guest have a great time enjoying sunbath or evening cocktail, while away from hustle bustle of kuta nightlife. We are glad that you like and enjoy while experiencing our rooftop pool

Our staff always strive the best, so your stay will be comfortable and nice.

Again thank you very much for your stay with us, and we wait to welcoming you again the next time you come to Bali

Andre.cahyadi@atanaya.com

Reviewed 23 June 2014

over all good, but would be really nice if u notice the hotel next time, its a bit hard to get in touch with for them also, and if u arrive in the middle of night - 2 am, and hotel doesnt know about booking then its bit sad. Thanks that the people around are nice they take you in anyways. Other than that I would've give excellent

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Janer V
andre-cahyadi, Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Janer V

Greetings from The Atanaya Hotel Bali!

Thank you for staying at Atanaya Hotel and for taking the time to share your experience of your recent visit on tripadvisor.

We are very concern to learn about your unpleasant experience during your late arrival and the difficulty to try to get in touch with us. We have noted this and brought to the respective departments for further evaluation and improvement.

We truly regret that we were unable to provide you with the level of service that you may have expected. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

We do hope you will be visiting us again soon and experience the real Atanaya’s service that you rightly deserve.

Should you have any other concern, please do not hesitate to contact me directly so that I may personally ensure your future arrangement and delightful stay.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

The Atanaya Hotel is nicely located on Sunset road not a kilometer from Starbucks, Coldstone, and McDonalds if you're in to those places. Being a major road you can't make a u-turn unless you drive a little.

I had a very good rate of around $35 there but I wasn't too happy about some of my experiences.
1. My room stank of mold. I told the front desk and they offered to spray the room with perfume. I declined as I didn't want perfume covered stink. I asked to change my room so they agreed but said it would be a while. After an hour or so (this was around 7pm) they said the room was ready. Upon opening the door I was accosted by perfume and stink so I kindly declined the room. Fortunately they offered me to see a few other rooms that they hadn't 'prepared'. The very next one was without smell so I moved in.
2. The sliding windows were jammed open. I was surprised at finding mosquitoes and that the outside noise was so loud. When I checked behind the curtains in my room I found that the large windows were open. I tried to close them but unfortunately it wasn't possible. After calling to the front desk housekeeping arrived and after an hour finally gave up. I was told I could move the next day.
3. The coffee. I love coffee and I was happy that breakfast (very nice) was included in my stay. The food was good with a nice variety to choose from. There was a pot of coffee and I was offered a cup which I quickly accepted. It was instant. I checked. It was a pot of instant coffee. I asked if they had brewed coffee and I was told it was around $1.80 to 'upgrade' to the real coffee. This is a crime in my book.

Apart from the above, the staff was friendly, they have a roof top pool, the rooms were very clean with nice TV and cable. They have wi-fi but it was marginal in my room (very weak reception.) I doubt I will go back to the hotel given my last experience but if you are stuck and need a low cost hotel, it isn't a terrible place. It's just not really great either.

Room Tip: No fitness center or spa.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank Robert G

Dear Rob Gagnon

Greetings from The Atanaya Bali!

First and foremost, please accept our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience you have had during your recent stay with us.

Please rest assured that your feedback has been shared with the Departments concerned for their review and further improvement.

We truly understand that our guests would expect a clean, fresh and comfortable room at all time, hence the problem that you mentioned should not have happen.
Your experience is fortunately not typical standard of service we at The Atanaya is aiming to achieve. We regret that we were not able to provide you with the level of service you may expect.

We are also sorry to learn that you did not enjoy our coffee at breakfast time. We actually always serve fresh brewed coffee for breakfast although we provide it from the coffee urn and not by individual serving. Alternatively, our coffee corner, Brewu, can be an option should our guests prefer fresh brewed coffee prepared for a single serving. However, unfortunately it is not included in the breakfast package.

We equally appreciate your kind words about our staff, roof top pool, and room facilities. This will encourage our colleagues to continue to serve our guests better.
As such, we do hope that you will allow us an opportunity to welcoming you back and that your recent experience will not discourage you from returning to the hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit to our hotel on tripadvisor.
Should you have any other concern, please contact me directly, so that I may personally oversee your future arrangements and ensure a seamless stay.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We enjoyed a great stay at this hotel. The staffs are very helpful and friendly. They are very attentive to all our extra needs, they also provided an accommodating to client travelling with family. Ideal for family in short. don't miss this hotel, best for value.

Room Tip: A/C units needs servicing.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
andre-cahyadi, Manager at Atanaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Our Valued Guest

Greetings From Atanaya Hotel

First of all, thank you very much for choosing Atanaya Hotel, as your preferred hotel in Bali. Our team always try the best to cater any guest needs, all your the guest needs and request are our concern, and we always try to be able to cater it.

We are happy to know that you enjoy your stay with us. We have 4 types of room which are deluxe, executive club, junior suite, and executive suite. The junior suite and executive suite are very ideal for family travelling with kids. Since it can be fitted to up to 4 people

Again thank you very much for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you again to Atanaya Hotel

Atanaya Hotel Team