“Good transit hotel at an affordable price.”

Ranked #37 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Perth, Australia
“Good transit hotel at an affordable price.”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We chose this hotel for our last couple of nights in Bali, wanting an affordable hotel close to the airport and some last minute shopping. This hotel is all of these things. We had a family room which was spacious and comfortable. The air conditioning was just right, the room has good lighting and nice towels and bedlinen. The staff were very friendly, efficient and helpful at all times.

Breakfast was included in our room rate but was of average quality and mainly geared towards the dominant hotel market. The hotel website indicates the restaurant is non smoking but on each morning of our stay the room was full of cigarette smoke from people smoking at breakfast which is surprising given the hotel belongs to a global chain.It flies in the face of the eco-friendly recycling bins and efforts to reduce waste/energy consumption in the rooms.

The hotel is connected to a good mall with a variety of shops and places to eat which is handy. I would recommend this hotel as a good place to transit but not for a longer stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank OzfamilyPerthHills
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear Value Guest ,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
bandung, indonesia
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

The pool view room was very nice. Good ambience lots of lights. Nice room design. The bathroom was unique. The had a small balcony. It,s very homey. Hotel,s location was also strategic.

The breakfast was ok. Small parking lot but helpful crew. Service was good. I like the pool. It has a glass window at the bottom. We can view the window from the breakfast area. They had a mall entrance too in the back

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dinardi
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Dear Bapak Dinardi ,

Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Stayed here in Dec 2013 for a couple of nights, very modern rooms and comfortable, staff were friendly, very good value for money and included a buffet breakfast which was awesome a great spread with a good mix of food and juices. We are accor club members and got a great deal on this. The pool is alright but is in the shade a lot and quite small. The mall next door is great for anything you need. Great WiFi as well.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank n0t2fussy
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this review, 14 January 2014

Kuta, Indonesia
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Thank you for all staff ibis styles bali kuta circle.
All Staff very young & Friendly.
Checked in - checked out very smoothly & efficient with professional young staff boys & girls, room very comfortable & clean, breakfast like a five star hotel with many choice & long buffet, swimming pool & Gym very amazing, internet and coffee machine facility 24 hours at good corner, direct door access to big mall in bali ( Mall Bali Galeria ).
once again thank you for your service ibis styles bali kuta circle, highly recommended for choice your hotel service, kept it.
i will come back again and again...
see you...

Room Tip: high floor & pool view
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank b0xhead

Denpasar, Indonesia
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I have been 6 times stayed in this hotel, and tasted different experiences each time I stayed. The first stay I was so upset with the security staff which arrogantly asked me to park in the space that he wanted. Not so pleasant for making first impression. I have addressed the issue through their Medallia survey which seemed to be followed up accordingly. My second until my last stay, the security staff are more attentive and more into hospitality rather than pure security.
Reception always asked me to fill out a new registration even if I have explained that I have been stayed in the property and showed my Accor Club card. However, they recommend the same floor with my previous stay which made me feel special and recognized.
The buffet breakfast was increased in terms of service and food quality. Need more options on reading materials upon breakfast (newspaper). The only thing which make me feel less uncomfortable is the number of Mandarin-speaking guests which is numerous and made a huge noises.
In room amenities was adequate, always new, crisp and neat. Internet connection was slow and fluctuated. It can be understood since the room rate is not so high.
In room dining menu less varieties. Easy access to Mall which is a vintage point being a hotel in Kuta.

Room Tip: rooms nearby the breakfast restaurant are so noisy. I recommend the 7th floor rooms.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo