“Budget with Style”

Ranked #52 of 253 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Stay one night on business trip. This hotel is brand new and personally, i kindy like the design of the room, small but cozy. Various choice for breakfast. Cant talk much on this review because i just sleep and go, but will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Value Guest ,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and great experience

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one and also to choose our place as your second home

Reviewed 19 February 2014

We stayed in this place for 4 days. Why, don't ask me. First of all, I want to mention that hotel is new, rooms are clean and quite comfortable (with transparent doors for shower and toilet!!! WHY?:)) Breakfast looks like good lunch with variety of cold and hot meals to choose. Shopping malls are near by. So if eating, shopping ans sleeping is all that u want this place is definitely for u.
Pool was in the middle of the building, but in this pic it looks nice and joyful, in reality it was so sad. Never no one was in the pool, u could see just little part of the sky ( no tan to receive, no place to relax). Bar near pool was always empty, we tried to visit it couple of times...but it was so uncomfortable and boring. that we preferred to to drink beer in the room. It looked like that this hotel was specially built for travelling groups from China and Asia.
So no fun, no new friendship ...just nothing. Why to stay in such place when u r coming in Bali? Have no idea. Maybe when I get old and will be very hungry and sober I will be able to understand.
P.S Very important things. Lifts did not have sound "ding" notifying that lift arrived. As there were three lifts we always were missing and had to push the button again. believe me it is very annoying :D

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Ms Nora ,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience at our hotel . We are sorry to hear that your choice was not as your expectation. Your notes have been shared with the team accordingly. Thank you again for your precious comment and have a wonderful day

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Did not sleep well. All the rooms are connected with the swimming pool. There is no policy regarding to the swimming pool so little children are at 6:30 am in the swimming pool till midnight.
I complained several times but they did not do anything. The only answer was "the swimming pool is open from 7:00am till 11pm sir".

I asked several times for the general manager or duty manager. The standard answer is 'they are not in the hotel". "they are in a meeting". If you request them to ask the GM of the deputy the call you back they never call back. I see here on Tripadvisor that Joan, the invisible GM of this hotel, is busy with writting comments here. It is more important to be visible in your hotel and to instruct your staff how to handle with rude guests to instruct to children to be quiet at 6:30am in the swimming pool.

It is also strange that you only get one key card per room. I have asked several times for two but that was impossible. Hotel's policy is the answer. A beg your pardon, not guests but the hotel policy is most important. Very inconvenient.

I have stayed here now four times but I will never come back again as a loyal Accor clubmember.

So if you have no problems with extremely noise, go this hotel. Otherwise book another hotel with visible management that not only is busy with TRipadvisor.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank DutchHenk
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Value of Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

My room was bright and comfortable with a bold design - some might find the bathroom a bit too open, I didn't mind. Room aircon was certainly effective, I did notice that whenever I turned the fan speed down it would always turn itself up again. Most rooms overlook the pool with small balconies, try for one of these as the view from the rooms at the back can't be good.

Great location if you want to go shopping as there is a rear door directly into the Bali Galeria shopping mall. Otherwise it's a moderate walk to the main part of Kuta, and for cheap thrills just try crossing the road outside.

Staff were unfailingly friendly and I never had to wait long for service.

Breakfast was included and although the choice was extensive, I didn't think it was very good - stale pastries and bland cooked foods. Most surprising, black tea simply wasn't available, you could have Jasmine tea or coffee. I also found the busy-busy music playing in the breakfast room a bit irritating.

I just needed somewhere reasonably priced and convenient to the airport at the end of my trip, and I'd use it again in the same situation.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank BVC2
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Value of Guest ,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We chose this hotel for our last couple of nights in Bali, wanting an affordable hotel close to the airport and some last minute shopping. This hotel is all of these things. We had a family room which was spacious and comfortable. The air conditioning was just right, the room has good lighting and nice towels and bedlinen. The staff were very friendly, efficient and helpful at all times.

Breakfast was included in our room rate but was of average quality and mainly geared towards the dominant hotel market. The hotel website indicates the restaurant is non smoking but on each morning of our stay the room was full of cigarette smoke from people smoking at breakfast which is surprising given the hotel belongs to a global chain.It flies in the face of the eco-friendly recycling bins and efforts to reduce waste/energy consumption in the rooms.

The hotel is connected to a good mall with a variety of shops and places to eat which is handy. I would recommend this hotel as a good place to transit but not for a longer stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank OzfamilyPerthHills
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Value Guest ,

Reviewed 22 January 2014

The pool view room was very nice. Good ambience lots of lights. Nice room design. The bathroom was unique. The had a small balcony. It,s very homey. Hotel,s location was also strategic.

The breakfast was ok. Small parking lot but helpful crew. Service was good. I like the pool. It has a glass window at the bottom. We can view the window from the breakfast area. They had a mall entrance too in the back

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dinardi
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Bapak Dinardi ,

An Accor traveller
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 18 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank An Accor traveller
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014