“Nice Budget Hotel”

Ranked #48 of 254 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

There are newer reviews for Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located very close with Mall Bali galeria. One thing I like about this hotel is the connection to the mall, where you can walk abit from the 2nd floor and reach the parking area which is connected directly to the mall.

I love the swimming pool :D. The breakfast foods are delicious with many selections.

The room is minimalize designed but very comfortable and very clean. The staffs are friendly :) and always willing to help.

The facilities, I like the lobby which is very relaxing when you wait for someone and the business centre area just too comfy :).

When I come back to Bali, I will definetly stay at this hotel.

On the last day of my stay, just dont wanna go home hahahaha :).

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank nethleile
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Value Guest ,

Thank you for your sharing great experience at our hotel . Very glad to hear that you enjoyed with all of our services and facilities. We wish to have the big pleasure of welcoming you again and looking forward for your next visit to stay back in our hotel very soon

Sincerely

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

The price is equal with the service and facilities. Good place. near everywhere. Kind workers. Really helpful. if I comeback to Bali I will spent my night here again. thanks ibis. u deserve my thanks.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anton S
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Value Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us . We are very happy to know that you had very pleasant stay with us and we do thank you as well for sharing your best experience . And looking forward to welcome you back at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle soon

Sincerely

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Reviewed 30 May 2014

So I came around 6-7PM. The FO don't offer an upgrade. I ask what room that I got? they say it's all the same. And the drop off van to beach is not always available and just 1 way. mean even if you wait there at the next hour the van should deliver people to beach if no one going, so you must find other transport to go back.
The wifi is good and it has connection directly to the mall.
the breakfast has good variation but the taste is average. the croissant is disappointing. I wonder why as French brand, the pattiserie has very great gap between sofitel and ibis. Even in the mall, big acceptable croissant cost Rp 7000. I think a French brand hotel should have good pattiserie.
And so the platinum benefit I got is only to check out at 14.00.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank HulupiBhadranti
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear Value Guest ,

Thank you for staying at our hotel , we appreciate your feedback and suggestion. And we have taken some noted of your comments to make necessary action and correction . It is our wish to be able to serve you better in your next holiday and visit to Bali.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I decided to stay in Ibis Style since it is nearby the place that I want to visit. It's really comfortable place to stay with modern minimalist style and additional facilities like pool and gym. Breakfast was not something that I looking forward to. I've read that they have benefit for some membership accounts in their website but it is not adding any point in my accor neither get discount through garuda account whatsoever. However, it was a nice experience, good service and I always able to found a nice lunch/dinner in the nearby shopping mall. I recommend this place if you have any transportation or don't mind to use hotel/public transport.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Debby C
ibisstyleskuta, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments with us. We are very happy to know that you had pleasant stay with us and we do thank you as well for sharing your best experience. We are indeed looking forward to welcoming you again very soon at Ibis Bali Kuta Circle

Sincerely ,