“10/10”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Been to Mozzarella a couple times with a small group of friends, and cant wait to go back! Their food and service is out standing and the chocolate desert is amazing! Fav!!! All food is amazing. Never heard a complaint and it's a nice set up and top location!
Recommend this to all, u won't b disappointed.

Thanks mozzarella, ciao

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at Mozzarella a few times and the service and food are always 1st class . I can recommend Mozzarella to anyone looking for a delicious meal . AAA

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We decided to take a little day trip to Kuta from Sanur and ended up going for cocktails and dinner in Mozzarella. We really found it quite by accident but fell in love with the place!

We were lured in by their BOGOF Cocktails and after sitting sipping and chatting away for a few hours, we decided to have a look at the menu to see if we could be tempted to stay for dinner. We couldn't pass up on the wonderful rump steaks and, although neither of us were majorly hungry, we polished off every delicious, perfectly cooked morsel!

The atmosphere in Mozzarella was wonderfully laid back and before we knew it, it was closing time. We happened to comment to our lovely waiter (Arya) that we would have loved to have stayed later and had another drink...and so we were presented with take away cocktails to enjoy on the taxi ride home! How nice?? A lovely touch.

If we had been staying in Kuta, we would have eaten here on a few occasions, but I am happy that we got to try it once. And when ever we return to Bali, Mozzarella will definitely be on our list of go to restaurants.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My Husband and I went to Mozzarella in Tuban, the restaurant looked new and inviting. I ordered the portobello mushroom entree and the Rump Steak with Vegetables and Chips which was probably one of the most tender steaks I have ever eaten. My husband ordered the BBQ Chicken which he enjoyed also. The staff were attentive and the meal was worth the price, 2 x Bintang and food came to $30.00 AUD. A family group were dining at a table in front of us and the staff all sang happy birthday to the little boys who were both turning 6yrs old, I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We ate here for dinner last night and the food quality was amazing. They service was just as good, the setting lovely. All in all the best meal we have had this far in Bali. We had pasta dishes and the kids had kids meals, nuggets and chips, fish fingers and chips. For the 4 of us with 4 cocktails and 2 soft drinks bill came to Rp 57000. So while a little pricier than normal for Bali, definitely worth it. We will return. Special thanks to Putra for looking after us so well!!

1  Thank JK_family_of_4