“GOOD MUSIC”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 December 2017

WE did not eat here but came here to listen to the music and to dance, was a good atmosphere and crowd..

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Dont come to this horrible restaurante. The pizza was bad defrosted and not even tasty. The spring rolls horrible as well.
Rude staff and a bit untrustful

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We didn't actually eat here, just had a few cocktails, the atmosphere was great, great background music, and a bloody awesome live music show

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I stopped at Zappaz recently. I had 4 vodka and tonics. It was during the day and I was the only customer. He said I could pay after. I was quite surprised when he charged me over $10.00 (Australian) per drink totalling 400k. This is the most I have ever paid ANYWHERE (Aus included) for a vodka and tonic. When I saw a sign promoting cocktails containing 3 spirits for 90k $9 au I expected my drink would be much less.
I feel this guy saw me as a stupid tourist and decided to take advantage of me. He asked me to pay in cash but when I told him I was paying with card, he insisted I pay in cash. When I told him I thought he was charging me too much, he just ignored me and continued processing the card payment.
Also. After 4 vodkas in quick succession I expected to have a good buzz happening. I have to say I barely felt anything. I also suspect the vodka was watered down.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We didn't eat here so cannot comment on the food although my husband was drooling over the bangers and mash being advertised on the wall :-)
The staff aren't that friendly but are OK and drinks good and reasonable priced. We visited twice during our stay due to the live music they have. On the 2nd visit the owner who was english I believe went up on stage and sang and played the piano. He was very good and so were the 2 bands we saw. Can dance if you want as there is a small area in front of the band. Worth a look.