“Its like a Thai corner” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #129 of 944 Restaurants in Kuta
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We serve Chinese and Thai Fusion Food. Highlight menu: Tom Yum, Pad Thai, Pineapple Fried Rice,Chicken Green Curry,Stir Fried Chicken with Cashew Nut, Sapo Tofu,Mango Salad,Papaya Salad, Spring Roll,etc Open 11am - 10pm (All days)
“Its like a Thai corner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Small shop but its a nice place..the tom yum taste good, but less sour and too much soup, less filling...chicken green curry was nice, i like it and the mango salad is also nice very refreshing!

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“even my picky 2yrs old daughter loves the phad thai! :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

I knew this place from a food blogger friend and decided to try it myself. Went there with my husband and daughter. And yes we loveeee the food! We love the tomyum, the phad thai, the mango salad. Been there twice and ordered the same thing. Next time we'll try the others ;) oh and its 'that good' since my 2yrs old daughter loves the phad thai. I was amazed since she's a picky one!

Melbourne, Victoria
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

I and many of my expat friends visit Bho Bho on a regular basis. Friends I have taken there have enjoyed their meal and ice cold beer. Well worth a visit. I think the comment made by aries_traveler is quite rude and uncalled for. Why not speak up when you are there???

Indonesia
“Unless you're sporting the "Bule" look stay FAR FAR Away”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Wanted to try since I'm staying at the Berry Hotel nearby the restaurant, thinking at least will be tastier than the nearby mcDonalds. Boy was I wrong.
The restaurant looks OK enough, but things started to take a turn for the worse from the moment we began to sat down.
Gave us the menu, then some "regular" customer called bruce arrived.
Every single one of the staff, from the propietor to the cooks began fawning all over him.
No matter, we came for the food, not the service (as always in balim us locals got the second rate service, so we're used to it).
We ordered 1 milk tea, 1 green milk tea, 1 pad thai, and 1 tom you soup.
Pretty standard fare for all who call themselves a thai restaurant should be able to produce this stuff with some degree of quality.
But then the almighty bruce wanted to play some CD he got from somewhere and the shop CD player would not play it, I can not imagine that the cook would be looking over his shoulder whilst cooking our food, to watch the almighty bruce.
In the end our plate arrives, our food has A TON of salt in it to the point of being inpallatable.
wanted to complain but the propeitor and the cook went missing.
Complained to one of the staff, and her reply was a blank faced "asin ya pak?"(salty sir?)
Ended up asking her for some sugar, doused the noodle and the soup in sugar, still can't hide the saltiness.
Paid for our food vowing never to return and discouraging every one I know to never darken their door.
I do not know if all the other glowing review's are friends or regulars of the shop.
But for a tourist (wich is most of the viewer of this site is) It is not somewhere I would ever recommend visiting. Even mcDonalds is less saltier then Bho Bho Thai fare, and that's saying something.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
BhoBho-Thai, Pemilik at Warung Bho Bho Thai, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Dear Mr. Aries_traveler 888,
I would like to thank you for your kind feedback about our food and service. We regret that you were disappointed with our food and service. We deeply regret that we were not able to meet your expectations and apologize for the situation.
In our policy we look that all of our customer are equal and important, we never see where they come from but we treat equally the best we can.
We have taken pay attention to your comments and shared it with our staff to remind them to improve the quality of our food and service. Once again sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I am happy to talk to you personally to explain more about the situation. You can contact me directly at thaikuta@gmail.com.
“Cheap and 2 thumbs up”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

I try mango salad. And its very refreshing and superb addicting.spicy,sour,sweet,lil bit salt it burst in your mouth

• Visited October 2013