“great budget hotel handled by experienced”
Review of Palloma Hotel Kuta

Palloma Hotel Kuta
Ranked #109 of 340 Hotels in Kuta
Jakarta, Indonesia
“great budget hotel handled by experienced”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

another day in paradise Bali...back to the island with my lovely daughter, found this hotel around sunset road kuta to spend 2 nights stay in here...can tell, a good first impression came out from my daughter's face...more surprises coming to see my old friends who worked for 5 stars hotel previously, managing this cozy property.
no doubt...cozy great budget hotel...5 stars services...

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Eddy K
Yusep B, General Manager at Palloma Hotel Kuta, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Mr. Eddy,

Thank you for choosing Palloma Hotel Kuta for your visit to Bali.

We are happy to know that you have a good impression with our hotel and we have a good team to ensure our excellent service.

Again, we would like to say thank you for your valuable feedback and compliment. We will use this feedback to increase our performance in the future. We look forward to welcome you back soon!

Best Regard

Management
Palloma Hotel Kuta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
north wales
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Room was small but clean and comfortable, staff couldn't be any more helpful if they tried. Manager was polite and again extremely helpful. We were having trouble paying for flights to labauan bajo so they booked them for us at no extra cost and we paid the hotel as they paid for the flights for us. Top services!! From penny and Geoff UK

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Yusep B, General Manager at Palloma Hotel Kuta, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Penny and Geoff,

Thank you for choosing Palloma Hotel for your recent visit to Bali.

We are delighted that you are impressed with our service. Already today we are looking forward to welcome you back to Palloma Hotel.

Warmest regards,
Yusep Budiadi
Darwin
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 3 days at the Palloma Hotel. The hotel itself was pretty good. The room was very basic but clean. I was expecting a double/queen bed but on arrival was told they were fully booked & so I got a room with 2 singles, this was ok. Not enough pool side lounges & I couldn't get WiFi in my room. Located right next to McDonalds, Starbucks & one or two other restaurants but I didn't feel safe walking from the hotel to these places at night. I had to catch a taxi wherever I wanted to go but the staff were more than happy to get one for me. All-in-all, a good clean hotel for the price I paid!

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Minda333,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write this review. We are very appreciate of your comments and most certainly of your valuable feedback. We look forward to welcome you back to Palloma Hotel very soon!

Warmest regards,
Yusep Budiadi
Perth western australia
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stayed at the palloma for 3 days the staff are friendly and the rooms are nice and clean. The hotel is out of the hustle of kuta and i liked that a short taxi will get you anywhere you want to go.
The restaurant is simple but the food was nice. It is a comfortable place to stay away from the noise.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed 4 April 2014

stayed for two night and feel like home, friendly staffs greet you by name and clean and fresh room when you call the night, a very friendly driver were also add to the hotel impression as we use hotels car to and from the airport ..good works guys, will definitely return ti stay at your hotel

Room Tip: best to book room by the pool
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Doddy A
Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stay at Palloma hotel on Nyepi day, The room is simple and so comfortable. The service worth with the price I paid. The location is also very strategis with mc donald and starbucks just beside of the hotel. Recommended!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Doha
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed with my family for 2 night here with pool view room. We expect we would spend d days nicely but unfortunately it wasn't. . Since we checked in no welcome drink which entitled on d list.. no written direction for safe deposit box. No cover for cupboard. .. and no dental kit provided.. slippers by request.
During lunch buffet the food was limited.. most of the time empty and very long time to wait for refilling... I think they don't have back up for food.. there was a lady took picture for empty buffet but one staff talk unproperly to her about how to complain.. for me it shouldn't be done for an hotel staff.

In the night we waited for the cheft coming for duty for 5 hours because we ordered to room service. Only one cheft even he is not there... and also many food not available.. and I didn't see any manaagers or the one who responsi le there.

When we checked out the receptionist didnt didn't print our bill. She just mentioned the total amount of our transaction which was no detail.

The staff are so friendly. Th3 swimming good even no place for kids...
However thanks a lot for them specially hk staff. N reception staff...

I don't think that I will come back again...

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family