“I will be back”

Mr. Bali Tour - Day Tours
Ranked #16 of 78 Shopping in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Mr Bali Tour Packages, Bali Tour Guide and Bali Tour Private Driver. We live in the centre of Kuta, Our job is to advice tourist about the transport and sightseeing. We really like to helping peoples to have a nice time in our island for holiday. Basically,i am responsible for making sure that the tour goes smoothly and that people enjoy their trip. We check the transports,arrangements,organize the accommodation,tell them what's happening each day and the Safety is our Primary concern.
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Very good, funny, and work hard play hard :) Very good, funny, and work hard play hard :) Very good, funny, and work hard play hard :) Very good, funny, and work hard play hard :)

Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

We (me, my sister and mother) went to Bali for the first time ever so you can just imagine how excited we all were! I started looking for hotels to stay in but everything seems to be so expensive. I know traveling will really entail spending a lot of money but my family wanted to save as much as possible. Hence, I started looking for tour guides that can help us get around Bali and maybe even give us tips on accommodation. I've contacted a lot of people and I was a bit apprehensive about finally booking because they needed prepayment. UNTIL I found the Facebook and website of Gustu Mr. Bali! He did not require that we pay him in advance because he knows how to TRUST his customers. And this for me, for my family is the most important thing!

At a very AFFORDABLE and REASONABLE rate, Gustu provided us with airport pick-up, meals (lunch and dinner because breakfast is in the hotel already), hotel, private car, entrance fees to sites, performance tickets to shows and of course a very warm welcome and very exciting day tours. In fact, we would even extend time for the tour and Gustu did not complain. He was very very accommodating especially when we wanted to go to the zoo (which was out of the itinerary) and when we did some last-minute shopping. It was already past 11pm when we finished but Gustu patiently waited for us. We're really thankful that he helped us find the perfect place to shop for cheap but quality souvenirs. I especially loved the dancing peanuts that Gustu recommended! :)

We are VERY SATISFIED clients of Mr. Bali Tour! Gustu was friendly (he added me on facebook a month before and added mom and my sister also). He is flexible with schedule just to make sure that the request of his customers are granted. He sure is an expert of his craft, always suggesting the best food to eat/places to see/things to do. I also like that his active in facebook. He was even the first one to upload pictures of us during the tour for our relatives to see. He has good taste for music because he's a really good singer! There was no dull moment during car rides because all of us would just be busy singing or joking around (except of course when we're sleeping! Haha) Added to that, he is our official photographer and takes great photos, mind you.

We're lucky we found Gustu! He's like a brother to us already because he calls my mother, "mumma." We're definitely booking Gustu again when we come back to Bali! I hope you guys do too! TRUST ME, you'll not regret! If you want to have a tour guide that can be your friend as well, get GUSTU KOMPYANG, book Mr. Bali Tour!

As I look back at my Bali trip, I cannot help but smile (and laugh) at how wonderful the experience was!

Thank you, Gustu Mr. Bali! :D

3  Thank Shai N
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Gustu is the best tour guide ever. He's not just a tour guide for us, He also became a good friend and a brother. He made sure that we make the most out of our very short trip. He is very considerate and he showed us Bali in a very different scale. He can arrange your itinerary that suits you best! So if you want a hassle free holiday to Bali, I will definitely recommend this guy to each and everyone of you!

Cheers Ivy

2  Thank Ivy C
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

My dear gustu,
Its happy that i have met u to be my tour guide for my huge family. u are fridenly and easygoing.u provide great service for us ,help us solve the quesions we have. Thx for giving us safety and happy trip. I will recommend you for all of my friends if they come to bali!
Darling and gladys

1  Thank darlingkaling
Reviewed 3 October 2013

First time to Bali and I never expect it to be such fruitful. Thanks to Gustu for helping in our itinerary planning prior to the arrival. He always replied to our emails promptly and giving us great suggestion. He will bring us to nice places for viewing sunset, reasonable and wide variety shopping places and not forgetting local eating places for authentic Balinese cuisine. Very personalised service and also knowledgeable on the Bali history and cultures.

We will definitely look for Mr Bali in our next visit to Bali.

* Two Thumbs Up*

Cheers, Priscilia & Elaine (SIN)

2  Thank Rapturous